+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejection

Wafaaly30

Jun 17, 2019
Study permit rejection upon family ties, I am traveling with my husband and two daughters. But I am the legal guardian of my youngest sister and she is staying back home, I haven’t attached the legal certification of it as I didn’t think they would need it.
Now if I reapply with attaching this legal certificate which states that by law I am the legal guardian and she is my dependent, will that help at all? I have also included some properties but haven’t included one which I have purchased with my husband recently with payment plan for the upcoming 3 years, is that a good reason for them to believe that we aren’t fleeing out of our country? Won’t the be a good reason that we are expanding our investments in our home country, Or they won’t be convinced no matter what?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Study permit rejection upon family ties, I am traveling with my husband and two daughters. But I am the legal guardian of my youngest sister and she is staying back home, I haven’t attached the legal certification of it as I didn’t think they would need it.
Now if I reapply with attaching this legal certificate which states that by law I am the legal guardian and she is my dependent, will that help at all? I have also included some properties but haven’t included one which I have purchased with my husband recently with payment plan for the upcoming 3 years, is that a good reason for them to believe that we aren’t fleeing out of our country? Won’t the be a good reason that we are expanding our investments in our home country, Or they won’t be convinced no matter what?
You can show them anything that will prove family ties in your country like properties, investment, land etc. Anything then you will be good to go.

Wafaaly30

Jun 17, 2019
You can show them anything that will prove family ties in your country like properties, investment, land etc. Anything then you will be good to go.
I did, some are owned by me and my sisters who are living in my home country and some are under my name and my husband’s. what more can I add to proof family tie!?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I did, some are owned by me and my sisters who are living in my home country and some are under my name and my husband’s. what more can I add to proof family tie!?
That should be enough. On your SOP did you mention why you need to go back home and use your degree knowledge plus taking care on your business back at home? If yes, you are good to go.

Wafaaly30

Jun 17, 2019
Surprisingly I did, that’s why I just feel that this is the last document ‘ the legal certificate of my guardianship to my sister’ is my last hope .