+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Rejection

nursesnow

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hello. I need some help. I got a rejection letter for the application of my study permit and one of the reason said:
a.- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada ant the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your Country of residence.
Could someone help with this, please?. I don´t understand this reason because I don´t have any relatives in Canada.

Hi, did you receive your correspondence biometric letter before the rejection? What was the update before the decision of the VO to reject your application?

And my advice would be, request for CAIPS so you will know the exact reason. What was your ielts score?

mine14

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, did you receive your correspondence biometric letter before the rejection? What was the update before the decision of the VO to reject your application?

And my advice would be, request for CAIPS so you will know the exact reason. What was your ielts score?
Hi. Yes. I received my biometric letter before rejection. I didn´t submit my IELTS score because I just took the TOEFL, two days ago, but here, they don´t ask for your scores.

nursesnow

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi. Yes. I received my biometric letter before rejection. I didn´t submit my IELTS score because I just took the TOEFL, two days ago, but here, they don´t ask for your scores.

When did you receive your biometric letter, and when was the rejection?

mine14

Jul 13, 2019
When did you receive your biometric letter, and when was the rejection?
I didn´t notice but it was the same day. Both have the same date, June 28th, but I received the biometric letter that day and the rejection letter this past Friday.

nursesnow

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I didn´t notice but it was the same day. Both have the same date, June 28th, but I received the biometric letter that day and the rejection letter this past Friday.

You received rejection letter past friday you mean july 5 or july 12,?