+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejection .

Aicha saounde

Jan 14, 2019
I don’t understand , I applied online first I want to re apply via DHL because when you apply online the documents are limited . If that makes sense you need to make the documents smaller and remove certain documents. Hence , I’m asking

Muhammad Safi

Mar 25, 2022
hi, my study permit got refused again I have already been refused once now this is the second time.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

The above 2 points are the same as the first rejection letter and I tried my best to address this in re-application I also took the help of CAIPS notes but the re-application got refused too,

Now I got the earlier of two points again but, the third point is beyond my understanding I have never been to Canada in all my life, how come I have contravened the condition.

Already applied for the CAIPS notes for this one, but I am really thinking about giving up now my IELTS also expired this month

Need some advice, What should I do?