+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Rejection// Second country //Financial

Sees

Apr 21, 2019
I applied for Canada study permit from Saudi (country of residence) but was rejected for two main reasons. Please can anybody help me justify and whether how can I reapply by giving out an explanation?

1- Purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with temporary stay. // I’m a resident in Saudi and currently working under company sponsorship. Our residence permits are renewed each year so we provide the expiry date as it’s mentioned in the specific year which was until Nov 2022. How can I justify this to IRCC Riyadh?

2-Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support for yourself (or accompanying members; if applicable) // I paid one year tution fees and showed bank statements of my father (Saudi and India's) and also showed assets property back in India under my father's name. I also showed my sister's bank statement who is in Saudi but she is unemployed. Please note I didn't provide any guarantee letter or letter of sponsorship from them.

I would also like to point out that in the letter of acceptance from college they mentioned living expenses/accommodation etc as well so is that the reason they rejected? Because I will be mostly living in my another sister's house who is in Canada. Please help me how do I justify this and if this will be considered?

Jjjjkjjj

Jun 22, 2022
I applied for Canada study permit from Saudi (country of residence) but was rejected for two main reasons. Please can anybody help me justify and whether how can I reapply by giving out an explanation?

1- Purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with temporary stay. // I’m a resident in Saudi and currently working under company sponsorship. Our residence permits are renewed each year so we provide the expiry date as it’s mentioned in the specific year which was until Nov 2022. How can I justify this to IRCC Riyadh?

2-Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support for yourself (or accompanying members; if applicable) // I paid one year tution fees and showed bank statements of my father (Saudi and India's) and also showed assets property back in India under my father's name. I also showed my sister's bank statement who is in Saudi but she is unemployed. Please note I didn't provide any guarantee letter or letter of sponsorship from them.

I would also like to point out that in the letter of acceptance from college they mentioned living expenses/accommodation etc as well so is that the reason they rejected? Because I will be mostly living in my another sister's house who is in Canada. Please help me how do I justify this and if this will be considered?
Send your study plan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

- It weakens your application if you apply from a country where you only have temporary residency
- Funds to support your studies should be provided by you or your parents. If your parents are providing the funds then they need to include a sponsorship letter to confirm they will be supporting your studies
- It doesn't matter if you plan to live with someone while in Canada. iRCC will not consider this. You must still show proof of funds to cove your full living expenses
- will you be taking a diploma or post graduate diploma? It needs to be a post grad since you already have a bachelor otherwise your progression of studies doesn't make sense

You have some work to do to make your application stronger

Seiran098

Jul 17, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh
App. Filed.......
05-07-2022
Hello,

sorry to hear of your rejection, hopefully you will get it the next time.

I am in a quiet similar situation like you, applying from Saudi where I live with my family, currently under company sponsorship, with iqama expire date on Nov.

Would you mind sharing your application process timeline? When did you apply and when have you received the decision?