+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REJECTION (BANGLADESHI STUDENT) Seniors PLEASE HELP!

becks4real

Dec 13, 2012
Dear All,

I received my rejection letter from VFS on 12/12/12. The following was stated on my rejection letter:

** You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including: Your travel history
purpose of visit
your financial assets & financial status***

I am undergraduate student from NSU and I applied to UOIT as a transfer student for Electrical Engineering. In applying for my visa, I showed 40 lakh FDR and around 30 crore fixed assets and 4 crore yearly income. My dad was the sole sponsor who is a sole proprietor in Dhaka.

Can anyone PLEASE suggest me why must have gone wrong and whether there's a chance for me to apply again?

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
soon….if God wills :)
becks4real said:
Dear All,

I received my rejection letter from VFS on 12/12/12. The following was stated on my rejection letter:

** You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision I considered several factors including: Your travel history
purpose of visit
your financial assets & financial status***

I am undergraduate student from NSU and I applied to UOIT as a transfer student for Electrical Engineering. In applying for my visa, I showed 40 lakh FDR and around 30 crore fixed assets and 4 crore yearly income. My dad was the sole sponsor who is a sole proprietor in Dhaka.

Can anyone PLEASE suggest me why must have gone wrong and whether there's a chance for me to apply again?
file submit korar koto din pore reply disee ????
and yearly income jodi 4corer hoy u could have shown cash in ur bank.. include Cash and write a great SOP

becks4real

Dec 13, 2012
Elora89 said:
file submit korar koto din pore reply disee ????
and yearly income jodi 4corer hoy u could have shown cash in ur bank.. include Cash and write a great SOP
File submit korar exactly 4 weeks por reply asche. I showed a bank account with 6 months transaction of over 80 lakh. but at that moment, the bank account has ZERO balance. Could that be the reason? AND how important is travel history? It's just doesn't make sense how it makes a HUGE difference in decision.

For SOP - do u mean study plan? Is there a soft copy that I can get for reference? If I email you mine, would it be possible for you to look at it and let me know where I lacked at?

Nonetheless, thanks a lot for the reply.

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
yess zero balance is actually the main reason.. travel history they works then whn ur financial papers are weak. bt i think u are capable of showing very strong financial papers. showing 80lac transaction is not sufficient if you cldnt show liquid cash in bank….
let me tel u the thing.. your tuition fee + living for completing ur entire program is the amount you have to show to the embassy you can bare ok… u can divide this amount between liquid assets which is cash and and solid asses which is FDR.. okk..embassy counts on FDR very much.. for country tie--- if you have property or business or if u have both u can show that. current valuation of your property is needed to be submitted which will act as country tie.. hope this much helps.

i have a query to you.. tmk email a refusal dise naki a they released file then u received a package from VFS ??

becks4real

Dec 13, 2012
Elora89 said:
yess zero balance is actually the main reason.. travel history they works then whn ur financial papers are weak. bt i think u are capable of showing very strong financial papers. showing 80lac transaction is not sufficient if you cldnt show liquid cash in bank....
let me tel u the thing.. your tuition fee + living for completing ur entire program is the amount you have to show to the embassy you can bare ok... u can divide this amount between liquid assets which is cash and and solid asses which is FDR.. okk..embassy counts on FDR very much.. for country tie--- if you have property or business or if u have both u can show that. current valuation of your property is needed to be submitted which will act as country tie.. hope this much helps.

i have a query to you.. tmk email a refusal dise naki a they released file then u received a package from VFS ??
Thanks. I guess i figured that liquid cash might have been the main reason. but I did show property valuation and tons of paper in regards to property to satisfy country tie.

I got an email that my package was dispatched. That was when I was sure I didn't get the visa cause they had nothing to return me. They took photocopies of everything, even passport.

Question for u - did u apply for ur study permit or u already got ur visa?

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
sop yess study plan. u can mail me urs and right now at the moment i dnt have any.. i hv applied for study permit. have been waiting for decision for over a month :S no calls/ emails yet.. applied on 11th November. hope things turn out to be good for me. pray for me :)

becks4real

Dec 13, 2012
Elora89 said:
sop yess study plan. u can mail me urs and right now at the moment i dnt have any.. i hv applied for study permit. have been waiting for decision for over a month :S no calls/ emails yet.. applied on 11th November. hope things turn out to be good for me. pray for me :)
No worries. I can email u mine over the weekend. if you don't mind, can i have ur email add?

In Sha ALLAH you will get yours. 16th a holiday porse bd te. They r sending out offers in rolling basis. hopefully next week er end a u will know. Applied for undergrad or grad?

Elora89

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/11/2012
Med's Request
19/12/2012
Med's Done....
12/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
15/01/2013
LANDED..........
becks4real said:
No worries. I can email u mine over the weekend. if you don't mind, can i have ur email add?

In Sha ALLAH you will get yours. 16th a holiday porse bd te. They r sending out offers in rolling basis. hopefully next week er end a u will know. Applied for undergrad or grad?
wht is rolling basis????…i dnt knw when am i gonna get reply… have email them… bt reply nai kno… mail me at winter.butterfly89@gmail.com..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
becks4real said:
Thanks. I guess i figured that liquid cash might have been the main reason. but I did show property valuation and tons of paper in regards to property to satisfy country tie.

I got an email that my package was dispatched. That was when I was sure I didn't get the visa cause they had nothing to return me. They took photocopies of everything, even passport.

Question for u - did u apply for ur study permit or u already got ur visa?
i think main reason is no liquid cash which u can use to pay for fees and living expense etc .....FD and assets are good home ties but u still need liquid cash ....on the their website they mention u need to have liquid cash equal to ur 1st year tution+1 year living expense+ air ticket......also did u show ITR or pay slips or any other document as proof of income?

sakib19862002

Oct 14, 2012
Hey there
Its really surprising that I also received the rejection with the same reasons.Can anyone please send me a strong SOP ASAP.
And One more thing how do the embassy treat if some is applying again for study permit?
Senior members I need advice.........

romannsd

Oct 24, 2012
hey i also rejected that and i m also from nsu. reason was same as like u. from where u did valuation ur property

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
Hi there, I am also a bangladeshi student who have applied from oman and my visa also got rejected for the same reason as yours, I have shown bank statements of Both Oman and BD and also provided some financial documents and some land and building statements.But the shocking thing is they have returned those all papers with my dad's salary statement and a bank's certificate and statement and haven't put the rejection stamp in my passport.I have applied for the SENECA College for diploma in Computer Network and Technical Support.

Could anyone plzz help on this by telling me what went wrong and what should i include the next time I apply ????