+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REJECTION (22 AUGUST 2020)

immif4t

Jan 11, 2021
You have to show strong ties to prove that you’ll return. One could be some sort of liability- like a property in India (I presume you are from India. If you are not, replace India w, or an education loan against a property. You could provide letters from your parents that they’ll be funding for your education so that you can come back with a good degree, get a proper livelihood and look after them. Show them the minimum possible funds required for your stay. You could also provide financial documents like investments, fixed deposits that would establish your strong ties with India.

In terms of education, it’s better you write an SOP stating how IT and Management Science are related and how you would benefit from it for your career prospects and contribute to the growth of India.
Hello! what are chances of getting study permit or refusal for my case:

My son is an Indian citizen. He is on H4 and lives in USA for long. My GC is pending and it is not current so if my son turns 21 he will be out of his H4 status. For that reason, i want to send him to Canada for under grad right after he finished high school in 2 years.

what are chances of him getting a work permit? i have a home in USA and can show proof for financial support. Should i provide strong ties to his country of residence or home country? which one will be better that will increase his odds of securing a education permit in canada?

TIA!

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
I applied through the normal visa process on 7 July. Received a rejection on 22 August with the following reasons:-
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Would appreciate a forum discussion as I want to re-apply again before 15th September. Also what are the approval rate for the 2nd time visa application (1st time rejected)
Same reasons I got in lst 3 refusals ....

dork113

Sep 20, 2021
I applied through the normal visa process on 7 July. Received a rejection on 22 August with the following reasons:-
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Would appreciate a forum discussion as I want to re-apply again before 15th September. Also what are the approval rate for the 2nd time visa application (1st time rejected)
Hi
My BIL just got a similar rejection note; did you end up reapplying. Can you share your process for second round of application