+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Rejected

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
my application was rejected and the reason ticked are "Other reasons"

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, travel history, your future prospects or plans.

I want to reapply but I am not sure what changes should I make because I submitted all documents.

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
That means either your course isn't relevant to your previous study or you didn't make your intentions and future goals clear in application
Make a strong SOP covering all these aspects and if you course is irrelevant choose another one and reapply

Reactions: AGoodSoul

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
You could apply for caips notes for the exact reason of your rejection and then re-apply with the changes required.

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
That means either your course isn't relevant to your previous study or you didn't make your intentions and future goals clear in application
Make a strong SOP covering all these aspects and if you course is irrelevant choose another one and reapply
I just passed my 12th this year and selected Bachelors in Science. I dont understand what other course I can select because I studied Science in 12th. This is so frustrating that students cant even select their desired program now.

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
You could apply for caips notes for the exact reason of your rejection and then re-apply with the changes required.
I am looking at that option as discussed by other senior members. It takes 30 days so cant reapply for Jan now so it is too much delay and i will have 1 year education gap when I apply next session :(

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I am looking at that option as discussed by other senior members. It takes 30 days so cant reapply for Jan now so it is too much delay and i will have 1 year education gap when I apply next session :(
1 year education gap won't be a big deal.
You can explain it in ur letter of explanation when you reapply with the changes made.

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
1 year education gap won't be a big deal.
You can explain it in ur letter of explanation when you reapply with the changes made.
yes, I just ordered gcms report from caipsgcms.com. They will also write SOP and letter of explanation for me. too late for January session so I am going to apply again for May now.. very frustrating for me and all my family too.

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
yes, I just ordered gcms report from caipsgcms.com. They will also write SOP and letter of explanation for me. too late for January session so I am going to apply again for May now.. very frustrating for me and all my family too.
Caips provides service to write an sop and letter of explanation for u as well? I thought they just provided the applicant with the detailed refusal mentioned by the visa officer.

canedame

Nov 15, 2018
Caips provides service to write an sop and letter of explanation for u as well? I thought they just provided the applicant with the detailed refusal mentioned by the visa officer.
yeah. I searched the forum and found the info. contacted few people who received their study permit so decided to go ahead. I was thinking of taking help from a consultant in India anyways but canadian ones will be better than them.