+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit rejected..

Dec 16, 2016
HELLO GUYS.

I applied a study permit on 24 th NOV 2016 and got rejected on 8 th DEC 2016.
my profile is ssc(60%)-2010
inter (78%)-2012
btech ECE (58.1%)- 4 backlogs- 2016 passed out
and finally my ielts score is 6.5(l-6.5, r-6, s-6.5,w-6) and i have obtained admission in lambton college and the program is embedded systems engineering design

I have applied study permit at vfs hyderabad and the reason for rejection mentioned is "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities".
and i have re-applied under GENERAL category and what are the chances of getting study permit.

PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[...TIA

chetantayade

Dec 3, 2016
i got visa rejected for the same program Electronics & Embedded System Development on 15 december 2016 from fanshawe college.
The same reason "Other"

faithful2017

Dec 16, 2016
I am not sure, is there any mistake in selection of courses (Embed system) Mine is same course, visa rejected on today with same reason.

faithful2017

Dec 16, 2016
Hi I am Nidhila.My visa got rejected with tje same reason.
I am Mtech graduate, opted for 2 year c-op program in Embedded system in Conestoha college,canada
Mtech with 90%
Btech with 85%
IELTs 6.5 ind 6
please help me

my consultancy said i will get it , wr can reapply..

ais there any chance of getting visa again?

faithful2017

Dec 16, 2016
Thankyou for the reply.

So for reapplying what all supporting focuments fo I need to provide.

I had 2 years of career break for my delivery snd mother care..I did not submit the work experience at the time.So if I submit the same at this time,will it effect badly??

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
Hi, I am also with the same situation. I have also the same profile as Nidhila. I am also an M tech graduate . I have almot 4 years of gap after my mtech. I was into teaching field.
I applied for the same course Embedded systems development (Co-op) in conestoga. My IELTS is overall 7 with no band less than 6. Btech 2010 pass out with 65% from MG university Kerala. Mtech from IIT Hyderabad pass out in 2012.
I was also rejected for the other reasons.
My consultancy told me that i will surely get it even then I had myown doubts as I feel like I am over quailified for a PG program again. I am waiting for the caips note. After knowing the exact reason I am planning to reapply from UK for may intake.
Nidhila are you planning to apply again?

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
SonaSonia said:
Hi, I am also with the same situation. I have also the same profile as Nidhila. I am also an M tech graduate . I have almot 4 years of gap after my mtech. I was into teaching field.
I applied for the same course Embedded systems development (Co-op) in conestoga. My IELTS is overall 7 with no band less than 6. Btech 2010 pass out with 65% from MG university Kerala. Mtech from IIT Hyderabad pass out in 2012.
I was also rejected for the other reasons.
My consultancy told me that i will surely get it even then I had myown doubts as I feel like I am over quailified for a PG program again. I am waiting for the caips note. After knowing the exact reason I am planning to reapply from UK for may intake.
Nidhila are you planning to apply again?

Hey I dont thinkits about your experience. You are an Mtech graduate right. So I think you need to provide a very strong SOP. thats what I think about it. Mine s very exactly similar to you.

faithful2017

Dec 16, 2016
hi i am planning to reapply with the statement of answers for the rejection reasons.

Hope for the best.

please update me if you all knows anyone who got got visa after the first rejection.

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
faithful2017 said:
hi i am planning to reapply with the statement of answers for the rejection reasons.

Hope for the best.

please update me if you all knows anyone who got got visa after the first rejection.
Hi,
There are many who got visa in second, third attempts. It completely depends on your profile. What was the reason for your rejection? Did you defer to may intake?

Kang545060

Dec 16, 2016
M.tech students go for MAsc program(researcg based program in relevant specifications ) in university otherwise visa chances are very low

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
MASc programs for B.Tech students are very hard.

Kang545060

Dec 16, 2016
Yeah
I know supervison problem
But this is the only strong way out

I got canada visa yesterday
I have 4 years experience in teaching in civl engineering with part time Mtech