+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Rejected, What to do next ?

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
Hey Guys,

Today my study permit got rejected for the following reasons:-

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

kindly know that I do NOT have any family ties in Canada..

What should I do now to satisfy the immigration officer in the new application?

Reactions: mgrc420 and Holi

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
Hey Guys,

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Kindly share your complete profile, Ielts score,Course and college to make an opinion and thereafter suggest solution.

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
Kindly share your complete profile, Ielts score,Course and college to make an opinion and thereafter suggest solution.
Bachelor's Degree GPA : 3.3/4.0 [4 years]
IELTS Score : 6.5 not band less than 6.0
College: Langara College
Course: Post Bachelor Degree Diploma

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hey Guys,

You should request a GCMS notes and see what visa officer has concern about your file. And then based on the visa officer notes explain his concerns and reapply.

Could you please let us know your biometric and medical date? Did you submit your biometric and medical? or You got the refusal before you submitted the biometrics?

Reactions: daretoamr

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey Guys,

Possible reasons for denial here is Lack of opportunities back in your country post completion of your course
Have you been to other countries in past for 6 Months +
Did you submitted any property docs along with your file?
SDS/Non SDS
When did you apply?
Country applied from?

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
Hey Guys,

Limited employment prospects indicate that you have either completely missed or described poorly about future outcomes of the study program as well as your future plans in the Letter of Explanation.
Are you a recent graduate or working professional??

Reactions: Panku Trehan

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
You should request a GCMS notes and see what visa officer has concern about your file. And then based on the visa officer notes explain his concerns and reapply.

Could you please let us know your biometric and medical date? Did you submit your biometric and medical? or You got the refusal before you submitted the biometrics?
biometrics done on 27th May
no medical was needed for me

Asmii

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I am freaking out why are they rejecting many complete application these days while provide AIP to all incomplete application.

Reactions: Mdurra

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
Possible reasons for denial here is Lack of opportunities back in your country post completion of your course
Have you been to other countries in past for 6 Months +
Did you submitted any property docs along with your file?
SDS/Non SDS
When did you apply?
Country applied from?
Yes I have been in Qatar for 3 years
Non SDS
I did apply last may
I have applied from my home country Egypt

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
Limited employment prospects indicate that you have either completely missed or described poorly about future outcomes of the study program as well as your future plans in the Letter of Explanation.
Are you a recent graduate or working professional??
I am sure the study plan was very good and well explained by me..
Working professional..

Reactions: Panku Trehan

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019

How can I request for a GCMS notes ?