+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected twice here’s the reason;

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
First reason for refusal: Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1013
00621 - Nairobi
Kenya
Application Enquiry: https:

Second refusal: Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes. You don’t seem to have enough funds for your program. How much did you show? Do you live in your home country or have family in Canada.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes. You don’t seem to have enough funds for your program. How much did you show? Do you live in your home country or have family in Canada.
I showed $110,268 cad
Heard Gcms takes like 3 months
I live in my home country Nigeria
I don’t have any family in Canada
But my siblings are in United States

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I showed $110,268 cad
What's your program cost? If money is in local currency, did you have a CA certify it? Whose account is the money in? If it's not in your account, did you provide a letter of sponsorship?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
What's your program cost? If money is in local currency, did you have a CA certify it? Whose account is the money in? If it's not in your account, did you provide a letter of sponsorship?
My program cost is $15,000cad approx
The money is in my dads bank statement
Yes my parents are sponsoring me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I showed $110,268 cad
GCMS notes don’t take 3 months. How close together are these rejections? You may want to wait 6-8 months to apply again if you did these first 2 applications back to back. Are your siblings students too? Many times, visa officers are wary of Nigerian bank accounts. Is it certified as having that much Canadian funds in the bank account.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
GCMS notes don’t take 3 months. How close together are these rejections? You may want to wait 6-8 months to apply again if you did these first 2 applications back to back. Are your siblings students too? Many times, visa officers are wary of Nigerian bank accounts. Is it certified as having that much Canadian funds in the bank account.
First rejection was February 21 and I applied February 14 it’s just funny to me
Second rejection January 16 and I applied October 14
Yes my elder siblings are students, one has graduated

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
You reapplied without ordering gcms note and don't answer the VO concern in the first refusal. All the reasons in refusal letter are generic but gcms note would have give you the VO comments and reasons. So order it and get to know the comment. It takes between 25-35days and not 3months as you stated.

But of note, did you even pay any tuition or even 1year tuition fee to show strong conviction you want to study. You can't have such huge SOA balance and just pay the paltry deposit to keep your position. That's my view though.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
You reapplied without ordering gcms note and don't answer the VO concern in the first refusal. All the reasons in refusal letter are generic but gcms note would have give you the VO comments and reasons. So order it and get to know the comment. It takes between 25-35days and not 3months as you stated.

But of note, did you even pay any tuition or even 1year tuition fee to show strong conviction you want to study. You can't have such huge SOA balance and just pay the paltry deposit to keep your position. That's my view though.
I deposited $1500 cad to my school

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
That's the thing. You showed CAD$110,000 in your SOA and paid only CAD$1500, Which was compelled by the institution before seats can be reserved. Is not a bad thing though, but you know, am a Nigerian too, so coming from there and showing such huge account balance nd paying such little as regards zeal to really study, VO are human, they think alot as to why this, why that. Again did you proof how that huge sun came to be ( biz inflows or salary inflows) so help convince the VO that the money is actually for study as not just a borrowed that will be returned after approval.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
That's the thing. You showed CAD$110,000 in your SOA and paid only CAD$1500, Which was compelled by the institution before seats can be reserved. Is not a bad thing though, but you know, am a Nigerian too, so coming from there and showing such huge account balance nd paying such little as regards zeal to really study, VO are human, they think alot as to why this, why that. Again did you proof how that huge sun came to be ( biz inflows or salary inflows) so help convince the VO that the money is actually for study as not just a borrowed that will be returned after approval.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
My program cost is $15,000cad approx
The money is in my dads bank statement
Yes my parents are sponsoring me
I would wait for the notes if possible. Otherwise, my advice is to pay the upfront cost of the program and show proof of that. That way, they can do very little to argue about your financial status. The standard that Nigerians need to prove of their capability is higher than the rest

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
The
I get what you’re trying to say
The money isn’t borrowed tho
Thats what my new agent said I should do in my new application that I should fund $25,000cad For applying for nse
Can we talk on WhatsApp Please?
+2349080785787

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
I would wait for the notes if possible. Otherwise, my advice is to pay the upfront cost of the program and show proof of that. That way, they can do very little to argue about your financial status. The standard that Nigerians need to prove of their capability is higher than the rest
Okay thanks

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
First reason for refusal: Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1013
00621 - Nairobi
Kenya
Application Enquiry: https:

Second refusal: Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are refused because you don't meet the requirements of the study permit regulations.

You applied twice, both times you don't meet the requirements.

You have to show proof that you meet the requirements before the visa officer can issue you a study permit

• Haha
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo