+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit rejected second time. Please help evaluate GCMS notes.

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Hello,
My SP was rejected second time. I ordered GCMS notes. In GCMS there was no details. VO only mentioned the refusal statement no details or explanation was there. Please help me understand. Notes from the officer:

I have reviewed the application. I have considered the following factors in my decision. The applicant does not have significant family ties outside Canada. The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

First Refusal -23 aug 2022
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Second Refusal - 6 Dec 2022
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

my profile -
admitted for IT diploma in SAIT
Family ties in home country- 60,000CAD
family ties in Canada - GIC of 10,000CAD and first year fee paid
Age - 25
current education - high school
currently job - working in as IT technician in store in Pakistan (offer letter was attached in my SOP)
10th - 60%
12th- 60% in 2018
Ielts - 6.5