+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit rejected October 2020

farhannadim10

Oct 8, 2020
I applied for the second time but first time with all documents but got rejected
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status
. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: your qualifications, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available, or your future prospects and plans

I did my levels in 2010 under Cambridge with English Maths D Pure Maths Physics Chemistry and Economics
Didn't finish my Alevels so got a GED certificate in 2015
was in IUB University Bangladesh from 2016 to 2019, it was a degree in finance but finished 59 credits out of 120.
Because the courses do not match with George Brown college I couldn't transfer and didn't mention it while applying for a study permit because CGPA is 2.12
I got an overall 6.5 in IELTS listening 6 reading 7 in writing 6 speaking 7.5
I have an offer letter from George Brown College in Downtown Toronto, Canada. My program is B302 Honours Bachelors of Commerce which is a degree program on either accounting or financial planning that a student chooses after 1 year. It starts in Winter 2021.
I got interested in Accounting when I was an assistant Accountant for my father's computer outlet and also worked in a medical center as an assistant accountant. I didn't mention my work experience but mentioned that I worked for an NGO for street children as a tutor from 2015 to 2020.
I realized I need to get into a better university or college in Canada to get the best education I can get so after a lot of research I chose George Brown College.
Can you please help me fix the problems stated in my refusal letter?
Thank you

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I applied for the second time but first time with all documents but got rejected
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status
. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: your qualifications, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available, or your future prospects and plans

I did my levels in 2010 under Cambridge with English Maths D Pure Maths Physics Chemistry and Economics
Didn't finish my Alevels so got a GED certificate in 2015
was in IUB University Bangladesh from 2016 to 2019, it was a degree in finance but finished 59 credits out of 120.
Because the courses do not match with George Brown college I couldn't transfer and didn't mention it while applying for a study permit because CGPA is 2.12
I got an overall 6.5 in IELTS listening 6 reading 7 in writing 6 speaking 7.5
I have an offer letter from George Brown College in Downtown Toronto, Canada. My program is B302 Honours Bachelors of Commerce which is a degree program on either accounting or financial planning that a student chooses after 1 year. It starts in Winter 2021.
I got interested in Accounting when I was an assistant Accountant for my father's computer outlet and also worked in a medical center as an assistant accountant. I didn't mention my work experience but mentioned that I worked for an NGO for street children as a tutor from 2015 to 2020.
I realized I need to get into a better university or college in Canada to get the best education I can get so after a lot of research I chose George Brown College.
Can you please help me fix the problems stated in my refusal letter?
Thank you
Do not worried about it . It might be auto refusal . I also got same twice. But i did some changes and got approved.

Reactions: marmik1617

YashBlr

Oct 8, 2020
Do not worried about it . It might be auto refusal . I also got same twice. But i did some changes and got approved.
Auto refusal? What's that? And can you please share- in high level what changes you did and within how many weeks you got visa second time?

Reactions: kiranbeant

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Auto refusal? What's that? And can you please share- in high level what changes you did and within how many weeks you got visa second time?
There's no such thing as an "auto refusal." Any applicant who is refused was refused because a visa officer reviewed their documents and concluded they were not a genuine student and therefore did not meet the eligibility requirements to study in Canada. An improved SOP also cannot make up for a weak profile. At best, it can help in a borderline case. But they aren't going change their decision because you write a six-page essay.

See my guide to study permit refusals (link in signature) for further advice.

Reactions: Rou1986