IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
Hard to believe you got rejected with this profile. Anything else that you've left out?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabitmalik said:
Hello Everyone!

I am from India. I have completed my Bachelors in Electronic Engineering from Pakistan with a CGPA of 3.88 out of 4. I was admitted to MEng Electrical Engineering programme in McGill University and also offered Graduate Excellence Fellowship. Unfortunately my visa application has been refused due to the following reason:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans, all mark-sheets not submitted.

Docs submitted:
1. Complete Financial documents (Bank statements, Loan, GIC from Scotiabank, Fellowship Letter, etc).
2. Transcripts and degree certificates of X standard, XII standard and Bachelors degree.
3. IELTS certificate (8 points out of 9).
4. Experience certificates.
5. CAQ (Quebec certificate).
6. Medical Examination Certificate.

What else do they want? What should I add/change in my application to make it better? How much are the chances of getting a visa if I reapply for the study permit???

Prompt response would be greatly appreciated.
Thnx
i think reason of is u have not given them backlogs (if any) marksheets of bachelors