+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refused

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi greetings to everyone please am new and really need help I've previously had two visa rejection for student permit second time refusal reasons
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
you must show that you have enough money to pay for the full amount of tuition, i recomment to pay at least one years tuition and provide proof that you can pay for the other years( such us bank loan etc.)

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
OK
you must show that you have enough money to pay for the full amount of tuition, i recomment to pay at least one years tuition and provide proof that you can pay for the other years( such us bank loan etc.)
Thanks for the reply have first year tuition and living expenses, have paid the require school fee the school demanded and I also have scholarship ,home ties can I have my late uncle son who is my sole responsibility, a poultry farm,a deed of gift intervivo of my father estate to me ,I showed my father business registration, car documents am planning on adding my mum own I don't know if this will be enough for home ties, can I show previous work experience
For limited employment can I list the numerous employment opportunity we have in our home country then inform the officer that we lack enough train personnel in my country since there is no school in my country training energy engineer that why we are constantly faced with energy pb,high cost of energy and up till now there are still more than 600 villages in my country without energy
Future plan to start up an energy servicing company that can provide trained personnel for energy providers in my country ,and alternative sources of energy at an affordable cost
Experts please comment

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
OK

Thanks for the reply have first year tuition and living expenses, have paid the require school fee the school demanded and I also have scholarship ,home ties can I have my late uncle son who is my sole responsibility, a poultry farm,a deed of gift intervivo of my father estate to me ,I showed my father business registration, car documents am planning on adding my mum own I don't know if this will be enough for home ties, can I show previous work experience
For limited employment can I list the numerous employment opportunity we have in our home country then inform the officer that we lack enough train personnel in my country since there is no school in my country training energy engineer that why we are constantly faced with energy pb,high cost of energy and up till now there are still more than 600 villages in my country without energy
Future plan to start up an energy servicing company that can provide trained personnel for energy providers in my country ,and alternative sources of energy at an affordable cost
Experts please comment
1.What education do you currently have and which course are you planning to take?
2. How long is the course ?
3. If you have paid one year of tuition you must also show how you will be paying for the other years, if somone is sponsoring you you need a sponsorship letter.
2. can you prove that you can find a job for your current course in your country after graduation? or its easier to find a job in canada? (go to an online job search site in your country and search for your job role title)

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for this reply for 2 am done that already I've gone to several site and they need many workers in the domain
My course is two year, I gave a sponsorship letter
I did petroleum which an energy source now going for energy system engineering which is interrelated

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Apart from sponsor I plan on doing fixed deposit in my account to increase my finance
Can I add internship letter and add that despite the fact I had a job I decline BC I need to attain the right objective for myself
I also need help on how to submit educational documents online for online application should I submit it on the optional column
Need help on how to write a good LOE thanks