+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
hi my name is rajwinder singh . i m apply for study visa . my bands are L6 R 6.5 W5 S6. and today i got a refusal mail from delhi immigration . its my first time when i apply for an visa . what can i do now ?
Get CAIPS note to know the exact reason for your refusal

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Yes ...i m improve my band score and reapply the file ... thanks everyone for suggestions ...
Also get caips note buddy. It will clear what exactly the reasons were apart from ielts score which i doubt can be only one reason. There maybe other reasons too obviously.

NoorHayat

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,

Im an International student in Turkey and I Applied for a transfer to canada. Got accepted into Trent uni but visa was refused on the following basis

1) immigration status
2) purpose of visit

I have Completed two years in bachelors degree in Turkey
Ielts score 8.0 band
Submitted 1 semester fee into my canadian university
I applied online from turkey. Do you think this time I should apply online from my home country?
But the problem is even If I apply from homecountry, I would still hold a temporary immigration status in another 3rd country because im doing my degree in the mentioned 3rd country. I will have to put this in the imm forms.
Will that drop the immigration status problem?
Im applying again, Any suggestions?

I cant order VO notes because I need to apply ASAP.
I would really appreciate a quick reply.
Thanks

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

Im an International student in Turkey and I Applied for a transfer to canada. Got accepted into Trent uni but visa was refused on the following basis

1) immigration status
2) purpose of visit

I have Completed two years in bachelors degree in Turkey
Ielts score 8.0 band
Submitted 1 semester fee into my canadian university
I applied online from turkey. Do you think this time I should apply online from my home country?
But the problem is even If I apply from homecountry, I would still hold a temporary immigration status in another 3rd country because im doing my degree in the mentioned 3rd country. I will have to put this in the imm forms.
Will that drop the immigration status problem?
Im applying again, Any suggestions?

I cant order VO notes because I need to apply ASAP.
I would really appreciate a quick reply.
Thanks
Did you send them all the documents of your current immigration status? And did you provide a letter explain your status?

For the purpose of visit, did you provide a letter explaining exactly why you are going to Canada and how this degree will help you back in your home country? That’s very important.

And I believe you should always apply from the country where you’re currently living in.

NoorHayat

Aug 6, 2019
Did you send them all the documents of your current immigration status? And did you provide a letter explain your status?

For the purpose of visit, did you provide a letter explaining exactly why you are going to Canada and how this degree will help you back in your home country? That’s very important.

And I believe you should always apply from the country where you’re currently living in.
Yeah I provided the document and told them what I was doing in Turkey. In my SOP I detailed why I wanted to go to Canada and pursue my degree there.

Do you have any suggestion regarding how I can loose both the objections. You think its a good idea going to my home country and applying from there to loose the immigration status objection? A lot of people have suggested I do that.
I would like your suggestion please?