+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Refused

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
I applied for study permit for my program starting in April, applied on 26/12/2017 and received refusal letter on 13/1/2018 and it's mentioned :
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
X - travel history
X - purpose of visit

so I now I don't what's wrong with my application to fix it and apply again, to add a travel history I applied for Schengen visa and this will be issued at May even if they accept me and the purpose of visit I don't know how to make it stronger while I have mentioned everything in may studyplan.

Please any idea....

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
My Academic IELTS was overall: 6.0 (Reading 6.5, others All 5.5)
the program was (3D Modeling, Art & Animation) which is closely related to my current job that I'm a motion graphics designer and I had a written offer in my employment letter that I'll get a better salary and position.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Improve Ielts bro
U ll get visa 6 bands is low score for PG programs try to get 6.5 band atleast u ll definitely get visa and write a strong SOP why specifically this program , what outcomes ll be there when u ll come back to your home country,reasons of interest, hobbies, introduction abt urself, why this program, how it's related to your old studies.
Good Luck
Be positive

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Ok
My Academic IELTS was overall: 6.0 (Reading 6.5, others All 5.5)
the program was (3D Modeling, Art & Animation) which is closely related to my current job that I'm a motion graphics designer and I had a written offer in my employment letter that I'll get a better salary and position.
One thing more u may have seen people may have got visas on 6 band but unfortunately as u are refused u have to change sth in your application, probably ielts and good SOP

ilsenmeriles

Jan 26, 2018
hi. I’m already in Vancouver. I got my study visa refused.
The reasons :
Proof of funds. I don’t really understand why since my sponsors are my brother and cousin and the amount in the account is over 50000.
I’ll try to get the money in my Canadian account. To fix that.
Second reason: they are not sure if I’m leaving after my program. I need help of how i can fix that. I think is because I’m not coming from my country. I came from USA. I was in a intercultural program one year to improve my English. But I explain that in my cover letter. For this time I’m getting reference letters of my employers where they also say I’ll have open door in their companies when I’m back there. But I don’t know what else.
Please any suggestions.
I need to apply right away because I just have 2 more month to stay here.
Does anyone have apply or reapply being in Canada already? Do i need a lawyer for reapply? I didn’t my application first time it was a immigration consultant. So I’m not sure about the process. So I have to attach refusal letter?
What is your profile?

ilsenmeriles

Jan 26, 2018
hi. I’m already in Vancouver. I got my study visa refused.
The reasons :
Proof of funds. I don’t really understand why since my sponsors are my brother and cousin and the amount in the account is over 50000.
I’ll try to get the money in my Canadian account. To fix that.
Second reason: they are not sure if I’m leaving after my program. I need help of how i can fix that. I think is because I’m not coming from my country. I came from USA. I was in a intercultural program one year to improve my English. But I explain that in my cover letter. For this time I’m getting reference letters of my employers where they also say I’ll have open door in their companies when I’m back there. But I don’t know what else.
Please any suggestions.
I need to apply right away because I just have 2 more month to stay here.
Does anyone have apply or reapply being in Canada already? Do i need a lawyer for reapply? I didn’t my application first time it was a immigration consultant. So I’m not sure about the process. So I have to attach refusal letter?
I have a tourism degree. two years of experience working in hospitality. I went to usa with a intercultural program one year just to improve my English and get the level required for my program. apparently the problem is I applied inside Canada. they also put something like I don't have proof of my entrance to Canada. but when i arrived they didn't put any stamps on my passport. i sent my flight tickets. but i don't know what else can be a proof of a legal entrance. so I'm thinking to go back to Bolivia. and try again. I want to ask the notes of the refusal. I don't know how.