+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi all, am very tensed that my visa was refused today and much needed your thoughts what to do next?
This was the mail i got for refusal:
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to: • the information in the travel and identity documents; • the reason for the travel to Canada; • the person’s contacts in Canada; • the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties); • the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada; • whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; • whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and • whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay. To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Can i reapply visa again with all the required documents ready this time?

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Hi all, am very tensed that my visa was refused today and much needed your thoughts what to do next?
This was the mail i got for refusal:
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to: • the information in the travel and identity documents; • the reason for the travel to Canada; • the person’s contacts in Canada; • the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties); • the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada; • whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; • whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and • whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay. To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Can i reapply visa again with all the required documents ready this time?

If you are sure that you have submitted all the documents and want to know the exact reason for refusal you file caips or make a request to atip and then re-apply Or if You wish to re-apply, you should do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
If you are sure that you have submitted all the documents and want to know the exact reason for refusal you file caips or make a request to atip and then re-apply Or if You wish to re-apply, you should do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.
I haven't submitted my educational documents and statement of purpose, i think that is the main reason of refusal.