May 18, 2016
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
My study permit is refused but I am happy because I need to something here in own Nation.I will not RE apply and try to be happy by seeing good news on friends profile best of luck my friends. Approximately 3000 dollars are finished in this process because I hired Canadian consultant
Thank you

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Bhaktapur said:
Dear friends,
My study permit is refused but I am happy because I need to something here in own Nation.I will not RE apply and try to be happy by seeing good news on friends profile best of luck my friends. Approximately 3000 dollars are finished in this process because I hired Canadian consultant
Thank you
Sad news friend,,

I can understand your feelings

But can you please share your full profile??

Education,marks,Ielts,your agent ??

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Again idiotic reasons of rejection
Travel history
Not satisfied that u r bonafide student
Please any one reapplied addressing these objections and got visa please auggest

Bhaktapur

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am mature student and I wanted to learn about computing support program in LB pearson college. I have done comparative evaluation and received CAQ . I am manager in Nepal. my status is good but due to bad political practice; I wanted to leave Nepal. I have completed master degree in Commerce with distinction but CIC refused to give me a space.

My intention was only to stay canada after study. I am still interest in vocational training. After completion of training in foreign country;I should not be worried for the job and money.

I am really upset by the decision but happy too. There will be more challenges in upcoming days.

But today, when I see my face in mirror, it says you not happy.

Dear friends, Best of luck who received study permit.

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, there are lots of points that are working against you, your consultant should've told you that.

1. "I wanted to leave Nepal" - Firstly, that's sad and ignorant :-[ , at-least be decent enough to not say that here in front of the world. And you should know, student visa is not the correct way to "leave Nepal"

2. Since you completed masters in commerce, computing support program is a total mismatch and doesn't make sense, as basic programs like those are available here

3. I don't know which Canadian consultant you hired, but try doing some research yourself, your intention is to settle in Canada, should've gone for express entry or skilled workers entry.

Anyway, good to know you're taking the decision positively, my only advice to you is to research more and make a decision.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Sorry to hear the refusal. Its quite heartbreaking but as per your statements above, I believe you must have made it very obvious in your application that you are visiting Canada for immigration reasons rather than study. Please understand the importance of a particular study program before you apply. Think that if given a chance would you pay the same amount for the same study program in your own country? Studies should be the primary priority and if you aint happy and responsible citizen in your own country then Canada will see you the same.
FYI Canada is one of the toughest permits to receive as the immigration already knows of the Student's intentions.
Don't loose hope and be positive. Do not hire agents and blow your hard earned money.
All the Best.