+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused, trying again

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hello
I have recently graduated with a bachelors of pharmacy and i got accepted to Uni of manitoba with a payed stipened. My study permit was rejected because i didnt satisfy the vo o would leave canada based on my travel history andy family ties.

In my first attemp i mentioned in my sop that my whole family ( parents and 3 siblings ) live here in kuwait, however i didnt provide any of their ID's or passports..
Ps: i am syrian living in kuwait.

For the second attemp i decided to submit my older passport, show that my father owns several houses in syria and i will be part of the inheretence, show that i own a car, write a better sop, and show my family's kuwiati IDs

Do you think this is enough ? Should i think of anything else to help my case?

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
When did you get your decision ?

I got a mail today that my passport is dispatched, but no approval mail !! I guess its a refusal !

My parents & myself living in Kuwait too !!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's difficult to say if that will be enough. You are in a complicated situation since you are applying from a country where you presumably only have temporary residency and are originally from a country you probably don't want to return to. So it's that much more difficult to prove you have strong ties and won't remain in Canada.

Are you planning on taking a Masters in Canada? If so, that's good.

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
I knew my situation was complicated, i just didnt know how bad it is. im not sure if there is anything else to do.. Currently working on getting a job promise but thats not gonna be easy..
Yes i will be doing a masters in pharmacy