+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit REFUSED!!! PLS HELP!!!

russia-patel

Jul 9, 2019
Hello guys.

My application for a study permit has been refused.

I passed medical examination in advance, provided biometrics (both - ok).

My program - post-graduate certificate in "Supply Chain management and Global Logistics" in Centennial College (Toronto).
The lenght of program is 8 months (1 academic year).
Start of study - September 2019.

The first semester has been paid.
IELTS - ooverall 7.0 with each band not less than 6.0.

Travel history - was to the USA, Thailand, Turkey and some other countries.

The amount of money is decent (more than 70k CAD)
I am married, but my wife stays at home.
My property - 2 appartments and 2 cars.

My background - I am from Russia. I am 33 years old. I have a bachelor/masters degree (as per WES) in "Organization of transportation and management on transport", I graduated 7 years ago. Also, I have got a 5-year experience in logistics field (transportation supervisor, project coordinator, material supervisor - Oil&Gas field).

One problem (maybe) - I am not employed for the last 5 months! I wrote in my Explanation letter that I deliberately have not been working for this period as I am concentrated on self-development, such as studying English. To prove this, I attached the letter from my english tutor describing my having been given english lessons on a daily basis and a huge amount of homework, which were taking 5 to 6 hours a day. Also, she mentioned that initial level of knowledge of English was per-intermediate and eventually I achieved the Advanced, which proved by my IELTS certificate.
Let me repeat, I showed more than 70k CAD and attached my Personal Income Certificates for the last 3 years (according them, I earned much more money that I showed)... this means I proved the source of money... that I earned them myself.

Resons of refusal:

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

In the Explanation letter I mentioned that in Canada, there is a modern education dedicated to my field and that there no opportunities to obtain the same in Russia.

Please help me, what shoudl I indicate in my new application??
My study is about to start...., so I cannot afford wasting time for CAIPS.

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
When did u apply and when u got the decision?
Hello guys.

My application for a study permit has been refused.

I passed medical examination in advance, provided biometrics (both - ok).

My program - post-graduate certificate in "Supply Chain management and Global Logistics" in Centennial College (Toronto).
The lenght of program is 8 months (1 academic year).
Start of study - September 2019.

The first semester has been paid.
IELTS - ooverall 7.0 with each band not less than 6.0.

Travel history - was to the USA, Thailand, Turkey and some other countries.

The amount of money is decent (more than 70k CAD)
I am married, but my wife stays at home.
My property - 2 appartments and 2 cars.

My background - I am from Russia. I am 33 years old. I have a bachelor/masters degree (as per WES) in "Organization of transportation and management on transport", I graduated 7 years ago. Also, I have got a 5-year experience in logistics field (transportation supervisor, project coordinator, material supervisor - Oil&Gas field).

One problem (maybe) - I am not employed for the last 5 months! I wrote in my Explanation letter that I deliberately have not been working for this period as I am concentrated on self-development, such as studying English. To prove this, I attached the letter from my english tutor describing my having been given english lessons on a daily basis and a huge amount of homework, which were taking 5 to 6 hours a day. Also, she mentioned that initial level of knowledge of English was per-intermediate and eventually I achieved the Advanced, which proved by my IELTS certificate.
Let me repeat, I showed more than 70k CAD and attached my Personal Income Certificates for the last 3 years (according them, I earned much more money that I showed)... this means I proved the source of money... that I earned them myself.

Resons of refusal:

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

In the Explanation letter I mentioned that in Canada, there is a modern education dedicated to my field and that there no opportunities to obtain the same in Russia.

Please help me, what shoudl I indicate in my new application??
My study is about to start...., so I cannot afford wasting time for CAIPS.