+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused please help

hemsam

Apr 13, 2016
got my visa refused due to following reason
Given your academic performance your language eligibility in specific Band and considering your proposed course of study your travel history and ties to your home country, Iam not satisfied you would be a bonafude student and a temporary resident.
Below is my profile
10-82
12-84.5
Be(ece)-7.8
Ielts band 7 no less than 6.5 in each module
I have already got a express entry profile created for me for get more points I opted to study
I have 5 years work exp in software testing and applied for software testing and information systems co-op in fanshawe college. I have not submitted my mark sheets when I submitted will it be the reason. I applied thru offline but didn't link to online account. Please guide me

Sopperfect

Jun 29, 2017
got my visa refused due to following reason
Given your academic performance your language eligibility in specific Band and considering your proposed course of study your travel history and ties to your home country, Iam not satisfied you would be a bonafude student and a temporary resident.
Below is my profile
10-82
12-84.5
Be(ece)-7.8
Ielts band 7 no less than 6.5 in each module
I have already got a express entry profile created for me for get more points I opted to study
I have 5 years work exp in software testing and applied for software testing and information systems co-op in fanshawe college. I have not submitted my mark sheets when I submitted will it be the reason. I applied thru offline but didn't link to online account. Please guide me
I believe you will now be preparing to apply for Jan 2018. The best thing you can do is apply for CAIPS. Read the officer's notes in it and then prepare a good explaination letter. In the rejection letter, the officers are not allowed to write their own notes so it is very difficult to know the exact reason. caipsgcms.com is very popular on this forum. It will cost you $16. It will not be wise to reapply without knowing the exact reason because you will get rejected again.