+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused once from India.What should be in 2b of 5710 in background?

NAYEEM549

Feb 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
Previously my study permit application refused once from India on financial background in 2015, later I have fulfilled by paying second semester fee as well( 1 year program-Ontario) and got admission for 2016.

After completion of my course I wished to apply for work permit and submitted my form IMM5710 (Application to change conditions,extend my stay or remain in Canada as a Worker).

During submission I confused for section "Background Information" of 2b,which states that 'Have you ever been refused a visa or permit,denied or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?' Options are Yes or No. and I checked option as "No" and submitted the finalized application recently.

Did I made a mistake by selecting No? I am really confused and tensed as I have submitted my application and couldn't re submit it.
I am thankful to Canadavisa for considering and replying my query.

Thanks a lot....!! Please help me..

Ayyan Ali

Jan 27, 2017
NAYEEM549 said:
Hello everyone,
Previously my study permit application refused once from India on financial background in 2015, later I have fulfilled by paying second semester fee as well( 1 year program-Ontario) and got admission for 2016.

After completion of my course I wished to apply for work permit and submitted my form IMM5710 (Application to change conditions,extend my stay or remain in Canada as a Worker).

During submission I confused for section "Background Information" of 2b,which states that 'Have you ever been refused a visa or permit,denied or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?' Options are Yes or No. and I checked option as "No" and submitted the finalized application recently.

Did I made a mistake by selecting No? I am really confused and tensed as I have submitted my application and couldn't re submit it.
I am thankful to Canadavisa for considering and replying my query.

Thanks a lot....!! Please help me..
Yes man you committed a huge blunder. You have to mark Yes.