+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused, need help senior

sulemanbajwa

Aug 22, 2018
Ksa
Visa Office......
Riyadh
hello,
im pakistani national living in ksa. i applied for study permit on 7th aug online and got the reply stated that your request is refused on basis of I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation
I completed my high school recently. my status here in ksa is student. as student in ksa are not allowed to work so my employment status is nothing. seniors need urgent help. how can i re apply my application and what should be my next move
Thanks in advance for help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Next time you need to apply much earlier. I don't have much info about your background and what you are applying for but one of the issues is that you don't have strong ties to Pakistan and you are only a temporary resident in KSA.

Reactions: sulemanbajwa

sulemanbajwa

Aug 22, 2018
Ksa
Visa Office......
Riyadh
I applied in flight school for professional pilot program. The duration of program is 1 year. The fee structure is about 45k. I provided the bank statement of 140k saudi riyal. And almost 25k canadian dollar is already paid. In my sop, I mentioned all the job opportunities in my country of residence and even in Pakistan (home country). I was born and raised in Saudia arabia. I even provided the birth certificate. My current status in ksa is student. Im living here as student so i cant work here. My father has been in ksa for almost 30+ year and he is an employee of construction company since 2005. As im still young, i dont own any properties but my father owns numerous businesses in Pakistan.

Please review my profile and tell me suggestions for re-applying

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I applied in flight school for professional pilot program. The duration of program is 1 year. The fee structure is about 45k. I provided the bank statement of 140k saudi riyal. And almost 25k canadian dollar is already paid. In my sop, I mentioned all the job opportunities in my country of residence and even in Pakistan (home country). I was born and raised in Saudia arabia. I even provided the birth certificate. My current status in ksa is student. Im living here as student so i cant work here. My father has been in ksa for almost 30+ year and he is an employee of construction company since 2005. As im still young, i dont own any properties but my father owns numerous businesses in Pakistan.

Please review my profile and tell me suggestions for re-applying
Hello

Its like you already out of high school, what's the valid period of you student status and what's your father's residency status in KSA?

have you any nuclear family in KSA, did you show/submit your father's residency permit or any document legally showing his status as been rightly an expat in KSA?

How was you SOP, how did you talk about your sponsor's and your immigration status, and do you passed/have all the subjects that qualifies you for you prospect studies in Canada?

Your home ties to Pakistan seems good but i can only share my opinion having clues to these questions

Reactions: sulemanbajwa

sulemanbajwa

Aug 22, 2018
Ksa
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Yes. I sumbited my father’s employement letter, stating that he is an operation manager at construction company since 2005 and his salary and other stuff. That paper was stamp from Saudi chambers of commerce. My student status is valid till next year even after that my status would be renewed automatically. This are the laws here. I cant renew my status until the deadline date is 2 month left.
I clearly mentioned in sop that what’s my father job and he is going to sponsor me. Aside from sop I submitted one other paper in which father clearly mentioned that he is sponsoring me and that paper was signed by him

Im really confused about my rejection letter. Please seniors help me. This form is the only way for me to get information. I didn’t seekout help from any agent or agency so please help me and give me instructions to what should i do.
Thanks