+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refused (Need Advice)

asadnwfp

Nov 23, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I have my course starting in, January 2016, i also have paid for the fee, and have more than sufficient funds required for my stay in Canada.
I just have received a Correspondence mail , stating a refusal of my Application for the following reasons:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
  • purpose of visit
  • employment prospects in country of residence
Since my purpose of visit is to get higher Education, so its obvious to me, that i am going there for education purpose,
Also i have told them that i have been working in a software company for the past 1 year,

Now i have not idea, how to go with these two points, they have stated,
Kindly guide, me on how to reaply, and for the do i need to do, for the above two points, mentioned.

ThankYou.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Without knowing ur complete profile and which college/course u applied too its hard to tell
Since my purpose of visit is to get higher Education, so its obvious to me, that i am going there for education purpose,
its obvious the purpose is clear to u but not to the visa officer. So there must be something that did not make sense to VO
Also i have told them that i have been working in a software company for the past 1 year,
yes having a job is a good thing.

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
share your profile and you got refusal after your medical or without

asadnwfp

Nov 23, 2015
mead said:
Without knowing ur complete profile and which college/course u applied too its hard to tell
its obvious the purpose is clear to u but not to the visa officer. So there must be something that did not make sense to VO
yes having a job is a good thing.
My Education : bachelors of Computer Science 4 year Degree Program
College Applied: Centennial College toronto
Course Applied: Software Engineering Technician (Advanced Diploma) 2 Years
Acceptance Letter Recived: Yes
Paid Fees: 1 Semester Complete (7550 Cad)
Cost of Course for 2 years: 50000 Cad (Including Hostel)
Financial Statement Shown: 100,000+ Cad
Job : Apr 2014 - to Present, As a software Developer in Android Application ( work started after my Degree Completed)

DoB: 17, Mar 1988
Universithy : Jan 2010 Dec 2013
College: 2007 2008

I dont know, what else the VO want me to present them ?

Letter I Recived from CIC
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and
supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your
situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Reason Provided for refusal:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
  • purpose of visit

asadnwfp

Nov 23, 2015
Rizy said:
share your profile and you got refusal after your medical or without
No They haven't asked for me any Medical, also some other weird things, that i have noticed, is :

My Online Application/profile Status : Open
Review of Medical Results: Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information: We Need the applicants biometrics, ( I have provided my biometrics 5 days ago, yet its not updated online)
Final Decision: Not Started

So in other words, my Online application is some how not updating, yet i have received, a correspondence letter from CIC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
asadnwfp said:
My Education : bachelors of Computer Science 4 year Degree Program
College Applied: Centennial College toronto
Course Applied: Software Engineering Technician (Advanced Diploma) 2 Years
Acceptance Letter Recived: Yes
Paid Fees: 1 Semester Complete (7550 Cad)
Cost of Course for 2 years: 50000 Cad (Including Hostel)
Financial Statement Shown: 100,000+ Cad
Job : Apr 2014 - to Present, As a software Developer in Android Application ( work started after my Degree Completed)

DoB: 17, Mar 1988
Universithy : Jan 2010 Dec 2013
College: 2007 2008

I dont know, what else the VO want me to present them ?

Letter I Recived from CIC
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and
supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your
situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Reason Provided for refusal:
  • purpose of visit
I am sorry about your refusal.

Well, since you have applied for a non-immigrant visa, the onus of proving that you'll return to your country of origin after your studies are complete lies on you! To accomplish this, some people provide VO with the details on how they are going to use their study in Canada to find employment in their country after the return. They also talk about the job prospects and prove their ties to their home country is strong which will compel them to return back to Canada after they are done with their studies.

asadnwfp

Nov 23, 2015
1 - Since i applied online, should i mentioned how this study can be help full to me in my country in the Explanatory letter to them ?

2 - also for me, its more important to get ingaged in a software house, like IBM for the course of 2 years of Job Offer which will be provided to me upon completing my education, and as i have looked into some of these Job offers, i also am a competing candidate for 1, in Canada.
The Experience from this job is what will count most and provide me a Successful Opportunity in my Home country, as companies like IBM are known Companies throughout the world, and experience from them counts alot.

3 - Should i also mention this to the visa Officeer , in the explanatory letter, that the study with the job is more crucial in my case, to get a successfull carrer started in my Home Country ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
asadnwfp said:
Since i applied online, should i mentioned how this study can be help full to me in my country in the Explanatory letter to them ?

also for me, its more important to get ingaged in a software house, like IBM for the course of 2 years of Job Offer that i will be provided upon complemeting my educations, in Canada. Since that Experience, is what will provide me a Good Job in my Home country in the same Company with better Benifits, ..

Should i also mention this to the visa Officeer , in the explanatory letter, that the study with the job is more crucial in my case, to get a successfull carrer started in my Home Country ?
Well, yes everybody knows that but the rules for getting a non-immigrant visa says otherwise. You must prove to the visa officer that you will return back immediately after your studies. If you had a place to include a letter of explanation, you should have done that!

I suggest you to try and apply again with the letter this time.

This is only my opinion, not legal advice. May be other senior members can fill in.

avina7h

Nov 24, 2015
My Education : Graduate in bachelors of commerce, Jain University, Bangalore
Course Applied: International Business Management, 1 Year Program (Niagara College, Canada)
Acceptance Letter Received: Yes
Paid Fees: Full year Paid Complete (14, 279 Cad)
Financial Statement Shown: Yes, both the college fees receipt and the investment directions of 10000 cad shown.

DoB: 8, January 1994
Bachelor’s in Commerce : June 2012 – June 2015

Dear
limited to:
Canada;

Only Crossed reason for refusal, all others are unchecked.

OTHER REASONS:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

avina7h

Nov 24, 2015
My Education : Graduate in bachelors of commerce, Jain University, Bangalore
Course Applied: International Business Management, 1 Year Program (Niagara College, Canada)
Acceptance Letter Received: Yes
Paid Fees: Full year Paid Complete (14, 279 Cad)
Financial Statement Shown: Yes, both the college fees receipt and the investment directions of 10000 cad shown.

DoB: 8, January 1994
Bachelor’s in Commerce : June 2012 – June 2015

Dear
limited to:
Canada;

Only Crossed reason for refusal, all others are unchecked.

OTHER REASONS:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Please help me sir, I have backlogs which are 20 in total. But in my 3rd YEAR (Final year), i passed with first class, with out backlogs. BACKLOGS are only of first two years What do you think will help me
THANKING you

sanan1

Nov 27, 2015
hello dear,
I also applied at centennial college for Jan intake but Canadian embassy refused my visa. Tell me ur whatsapp no