+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refused, Need Advice and Opinion, to overcome the limitations

asadnwfp

Nov 23, 2015
Dear EveryOne,
I have applied for a Studypermit, which is recently refused, due to the following reason, i would like your advice in order to over come the following issues raised by the VO.

My Profile:
My Education : bachelors of Computer Science 4 year Degree Program
College Applied: Centennial College toronto
Course Applied: Software Engineering Technician (Advanced Diploma) 2 Years
Acceptance Letter Recived: Yes
Paid Fees: 1 Semester Complete (7550 Cad)
Cost of Course for 2 years: 50000 Cad (Including Hostel)
Financial Statement Shown: 100,000+ Cad
Job : Apr 2014 - to Present, As a software Developer in Android Application ( work started after my Degree Completed)

DoB: 17, Mar 1988
University Session in Pakistan: Jan 2010 Dec 2013
College: 2007 2008

Letter I Received from CIC
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and
supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in
Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your
situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Reason Provided for refusal:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
  • purpose of visit
  • employment prospects in country of residence

I dont know, what else the VO want me to present them, so they are assure for the points they have mentioned ?

Also i applied online, but i have noticed some wired things,
My Online application status is shown open and the final decision is not closed, yet i have received, this correspondence letter. here is what it says on my Online Application Status:
Application/profile Status : Open
Review of Medical Results: Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information: We Need the applicants biometrics, ( I have provided my biometrics 5 days ago, yet its not updated online)
Final Decision: Not Started

So in other words, my Online application is some how not updating, Though i have received, a correspondence letter from CIC.
since the final Decision is not started, should i wait for another reply or should i reaply, as said in the letter recived from CIC.

i would like your honest opinion on this case, in order to reapply with all the requirements full filled. So i can reach my classes on Time,

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
its all policy matter , they are become very very strict now . only 10 out of 100 will get approval. in your case your last degree time is little far away. plus advance diploma required after bachelor degree is not acceptable for visa officer , specially from asian countries.

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raka1 said:
its all policy matter , they are become very very strict now . only 10 out of 100 will get approval. in your case your last degree time is little far away. plus advance diploma required after bachelor degree is not acceptable for visa officer , specially from asian countries.

one 10 in 100. where did this fact come from ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
1. A diploma after a bachelor's in computer science? obvious red flag
2. Is there a software development industry in pakistan? are there jobs in pakistan in software?

Rejection reasons make sense