+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused from Saudi Arabia

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hello Dears,

I am an Indian working in KSA, and I am planning to apply for a student visa for Canada from KSA.
can you please share the detail of Exit entry requirement? Exit reentry paper is not the final exit paper.
if a working professional who has Iqama is applying for a study visa from Saudi Arabia, does he have to submit Exit entry paper or Final exit paper?
if a person gets final exit paper and his or her visa is rejected, then it would be an issue as he has to leave the kingdom.

In my SOP, I will mention that after study I will go back to India, and will not return to KSA.

Thanks
[/QUOTE

it is asking you your Current address or Permanent. So in that case I presume, your current address is Saudi Arabia.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
yes, currently working in KSA.

but I have added Indian address in the application.
I checked with a consultant and they told me it is always as per the passport.

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020

Agent & consultant are NOT always right.
Ok, What if the college or University sends you any sort of documentation by DHL? how you will get it then?

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hello,

that i can get it here by courier.
I need to know if it is technically correct to put both current and permanent address as per the passport?

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hello,

that i can get it here by courier.
I need to know if it is technically correct to put both current and permanent address as per the passport?
It will waste your time. See your permanent address is what in your passport and your current address is your Saudi Arabia quite simple. Anyways, it does not make any difference and it does not affect in any way to your application.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
As I said in my comment, VO dont have a liking towards people returning to GCC countries. As long as you will mention you will return to your country of citizenship you still stand a chance. Especially considering you both are still young that is a big advantage.

With regards to funds, try to show as such that even if you don't have a job you can survive and will have enough money to travel back home. Although unrealistic, but helps to build strong financial case.

Cant comment on the course as I didn't see any mention of what you have done so far & what is your profession. This can be tricky and you cant really dodge this as this is something they can take quantifiable decision on.
Hi !

My second application also refused from KSA and now I have realized there’s no point applying from here. I’m planning to travel back to my home country, apply through SDS from there. Once I get my passport stamp, only then will apply for SOWP.
My reasons this time were VERY GENERIC again. 1) Purpose Of Visit (same as last) (my scores are really good and consistent, no back logs and 6.5 GPA OUT OF 7)
Bachelor in Management Studies, Previous work experience in Brand management and Social Media executive and PROGRAM in Canada I got admitted to is Global Business Management Post graduate certificate.
2) Immigration Status (same as last)
3) Current employment situation (dunno why this when I clearly mentioned I can’t work in Saudi Arabia on a dependent visa)
They just wrote these three words in each sentence and no extra explanation. Makes me believe that they just are hell bent on not giving me a permit that’s about it.

I did give a VERY THOROUGH explanation about linking my course to my previous work experience + my future goals. Also told them explicitly regarding immigration status that I DONT INTEND TO LIVE IN CANADA OR KSA and this course is to get a post graduate credential and seek employment in India.

dunno what more they want. I’m convinced that applying from Saudi along with the spouse is a NO GO ever. So will go back to India after getting my GCMS and start my journey as an SDS from there.
Do give in your valuable input.
Thanks.

Leaving it here for your perusal, have replied on another thread the same.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi !

My second application also refused from KSA and now I have realized there’s no point applying from here. I’m planning to travel back to my home country, apply through SDS from there. Once I get my passport stamp, only then will apply for SOWP.
My reasons this time were VERY GENERIC again. 1) Purpose Of Visit (same as last) (my scores are really good and consistent, no back logs and 6.5 GPA OUT OF 7)
Bachelor in Management Studies, Previous work experience in Brand management and Social Media executive and PROGRAM in Canada I got admitted to is Global Business Management Post graduate certificate.
2) Immigration Status (same as last)
3) Current employment situation (dunno why this when I clearly mentioned I can’t work in Saudi Arabia on a dependent visa)
They just wrote these three words in each sentence and no extra explanation. Makes me believe that they just are hell bent on not giving me a permit that’s about it.

I did give a VERY THOROUGH explanation about linking my course to my previous work experience + my future goals. Also told them explicitly regarding immigration status that I DONT INTEND TO LIVE IN CANADA OR KSA and this course is to get a post graduate credential and seek employment in India.

dunno what more they want. I’m convinced that applying from Saudi along with the spouse is a NO GO ever. So will go back to India after getting my GCMS and start my journey as an SDS from there.
Do give in your valuable input.
Thanks.

Leaving it here for your perusal, have replied on another thread the same.
sorry to hear that, wish u good luck for your future application
can you please share one information, have you uploaded your exit-entry paper while filing visa?
if a working professional who has Iqama is applying for a study visa from Saudi Arabia, does he have to submit Exit entry paper or Final exit paper?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
sorry to hear that, wish u good luck for your future application
can you please share one information, have you uploaded your exit-entry paper while filing visa?
hi!
I have no idea about this. But if you read the threads they do suggest that it doesn’t really work showing any exit-re entry as it doesn’t last for more than 3 months so it’s futile.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
hi!
I have no idea about this. But if you read the threads they do suggest that it doesn’t really work showing any exit-re entry as it doesn’t last for more than 3 months so it’s futile.
Hello,
Yeah, that was my concern too as exit reentry is only for a few months. If it is final exit then it makes sense.
Anyway, thank you.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019

I have seen many applicants from Philippines mention 'applying from' in the form as their country of citizenship and current country of residence as wherever they reside in middle east. This seems to have worked for them well and I don't really know if this is the legal way to do it but surely there must be some loophole as their file in processed in Manila and when they get PPR it is sent to AUH. All cases that would be deemed unworthy by VO in AUH are accepted there (think mature candidates, current employment, purpose of visit, will not return home, etc)

Has anyone from other countries tried doing this ?

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
I have seen many applicants from Philippines mention 'applying from' in the form as their country of citizenship and current country of residence as wherever they reside in middle east. This seems to have worked for them well and I don't really know if this is the legal way to do it but surely there must be some loophole as their file in processed in Manila and when they get PPR it is sent to AUH. All cases that would be deemed unworthy by VO in AUH are accepted there (think mature candidates, current employment, purpose of visit, will not return home, etc)

Has anyone from other countries tried doing this ?
Noted dear, thanks

Irej Khan

Feb 9, 2021
Hey, I am applying for canada study permit from KSA could you tell me if I will be required to do my biometrics from KSA or I can do it from anywhere in the world? I am planning to travel soon. In your biometrics letter, did they specifically ask you to do it from KSA office?