+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused from Saudi Arabia

smohammad

Nov 2, 2020
Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

Recently I applied for a Study permit from Saudia Arabia but it got refused with the following two points. please experts I need your advice on how to handle this when reapplying.

Application details:
Holding BS degree with GPA3.6+ (with WES equivalency)
Applied and received DLI for MS, a special letter from DLI, confirming the physical attendance is required.
Course Fee: paid in advance
Experience and study both on continued track, no overlap and in same filed
Travel history: frequently traveler for the last 10 years, EU, UK, US, ME, with some of them valid visas.
Detailed SOP submitted 3-4 pages covering each and everything.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

for this point, I already submitted the Iqama status, exit-re-entry visa, letter from the employer that they will maintain, and provide the required exit-re-entry visa.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
for this point, I already submitted a letter from the employer stating that I will be on unpaid leave for the duration of the study, and shell resumes the duties after completing this degree, the company will hold the end of services/benefits, in the letter, it was also written that upon completing the studies we assure you about his return and resuming the duties.

I don't understand what could be behind, I have ordered the GCMS notes but it will take 30-40 days.

If you experts can give me some of your experience what could be behind this to overcome for reapplying.

Thank you

Reactions: m7md

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
You do have a strong application. The only thing I can think of is maybe you should try showing strong ties to your home country like regular visits to relatives and property ownership. That is the most common reason for GCC residents.

smohammad

Nov 2, 2020
@m7md
Yes, I do, and it was included in my LOE/Application with evidence of both bank account as well as property documents. worth of more than CAD200k+

Reactions: m7md

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
@m7md
Yes, I do, and it was included in my LOE/Application with evidence of both bank account as well as property documents. worth of more than CAD200k+
Really do not know what else you can do. It is strange that they rejected your application. @jigzyy might give you a better opinion on this. When did you apply? I am assuming you did not get an AIP, correct?

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
One thing I have seen here is if your return plan is to your country of residence which is not country of citizenship, it makes it harder. Because that is dependant on wether your country of residence will renew your status there or not

Reactions: jigzyy

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

Recently I applied for a Study permit from Saudia Arabia but it got refused with the following two points. please experts I need your advice on how to handle this when reapplying.

Application details:
Applied and received DLI for MS, a special letter from DLI, confirming the physical attendance is required.
Travel history: frequently traveler for the last 10 years, EU, UK, US, ME, with some of them valid visas.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

for this point, I already submitted the Iqama status, exit-re-entry visa, letter from the employer that they will maintain, and provide the required exit-re-entry visa.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
for this point, I already submitted a letter from the employer stating that I will be on unpaid leave for the duration of the study, and shell resumes the duties after completing this degree, the company will hold the end of services/benefits, in the letter, it was also written that upon completing the studies we assure you about his return and resuming the duties.

I don't understand what could be behind, I have ordered the GCMS notes but it will take 30-40 days.

If you experts can give me some of your experience what could be behind this to overcome for reapplying.

Thank you
Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

Application details:

Thank you
For how long you have been working with your current organization and what is your overall work exp in the kingdom?

Wizparar

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
No resident, national of Pakistan, living in Saudi Arabia since 2017
The fact you’re not applying from or even living in your country, prompts the “limited employment in your country” response from the VO. He believes you left Pakistan to Saudi Arabia to get better prospect of Job and now you probably want to enter Canada to Do the same... in my experience it usually better to apply from your home country.

Reactions: primaprime

smohammad

Nov 2, 2020
@
ayesha_llk2

how to overcome if this is the case?

@Neha Agarwal

since I come to Saudia I am working for the same organization, no change. The total experience I have for almost 14 years, I started my career/first job in Kuwait in 2006.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
You do have a fairly good application. Your place of residence and your Age must have factored in to the decision making process. Only the GCMS notes will tell. You should not apply again before taking a look at the VO's notes.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

smohammad

Nov 2, 2020
You do have a fairly good application. Your place of residence and your Age must have factored in to the decision making process. Only the GCMS notes will tell. You should not apply again before taking a look at the VO's notes.
I don't think age is the factor as I have seen people in their 40s getting an admission/study permit.

I believe the 2nd option is more concern related to a resident of a non-citizen country, the question is if this is the case how to overcome this?

smohammad

Nov 2, 2020
The fact you’re not applying from or even living in your country, prompts the “limited employment in your country” response from the VO. He believes you left Pakistan to Saudi Arabia to get better prospect of Job and now you probably want to enter Canada to Do the same... in my experience it usually better to apply from your home country.
let's assume i apply from Pakistan but it will be more complicated because, I don't have an active job/salary etc, so it will definitely make VO thinks that I am trying to get there by any mean.

i am sure someone has gone through this hassle and there should be a result, as i don't have any other objections like non-financial /family ties/ relation to the country, as per my research on this forms i found people do have 5 to 6 reasons with indicating family ties and ties to the home country.
i have to find someone who went through this process and how he/she overcome this.