+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused for the second time

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I have paid the Admission Deposit of $7500 but haven't stated it in the Application. No they havent Included payroll or source of income only the bank statement. The Expense could be paid through assets like properties my parents hold.
How are you supposed to use properties to buy food in Canada? Lol

co2020

May 31, 2020
I have paid the Admission Deposit of $7500 but haven't stated it in the Application. No they havent Included payroll or source of income only the bank statement. The Expense could be paid through assets like properties my parents hold.
Before you apply again:

Build a strong financial balance first. A bank balance over $30,000 would be viable.
Pay at least half of your tuition and include the receipt in your application.
You need to prove that your parents earn enough money to cover your tuition and expenses in a year. Show proof of assets your parents have and the income they get from these assets. (By attaching the title deeds, and tenant lease agreements etc)
Your parents need to write a letter of sponsorship detailing what they do for a living, how much they make and how much they intend to take from their earnings to support you. This letter should be notarized by a lawyer.
Write a letter of explanation detailing why you chose your program, the job prospects the program has in your country and how it would benefit your country.

HZ0

Feb 7, 2021
Have you sold your property? Why would ircc believe you will sell?
I do have sold lands before and have more to sell if cash runs out. Although my parents have enough cash to satisfy IRCC that they will be able to pay for First year. Ill clearly state it with a letter that i could sell them.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Apply for gcms notes. You will know exact reason of refusal

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I do have sold lands before and have more to sell if cash runs out. Although my parents have enough cash to satisfy IRCC that they will be able to pay for First year. Ill clearly state it with a letter that i could sell them.
You could sell them, but why would the visa officer believe you will sell? Showing property records is not proof of funds, plain and simple.

Reactions: Naturgrl

HZ0

Feb 7, 2021
You could sell them, but why would the visa officer believe you will sell? Showing property records is not proof of funds, plain and simple.
I am only showing the property as a second option. Is there any way to make them believe ill sell it.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I am only showing the property as a second option. Is there any way to make them believe ill sell it.
You don't have enough funds to support yourself in Canada and pay for your tuition fees, that was in your rejection leryer. Why would the visa officer issue you a study permit if you don't have the money to study?

HZ0

Feb 7, 2021
You don't have enough funds to support yourself in Canada and pay for your tuition fees, that was in your rejection leryer. Why would the visa officer issue you a study permit if you don't have the money to study?
Then in that case, i should only show $50,000 in my bank statement. And no asset.