+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit refused based on family ties, purpose of visit and limited employment prospects.

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
Its not whether you have paid the fees or not. That's not relevant to the question.

The reason is that the visa don't believe that you will return home but have motive to stay in Canada, after reviewing the family immigration documents you submitted with your study permit application, as said in your gcms notes:

"Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada ..the applicant incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh his ties to his own country and also applicant study plan was poorly constructed"
Oh ok thanks so much this is so helpful the family documents I submitted was my marriage certificate And I applied for the study permit six months after my marriage ..but presently my wife is pregnant and works with government please just give me clue on the document I could add up in my new application thanks so much

XPERTGAIN

Jan 24, 2020
Hello House, After 3 refusal, I DECIDED TO SUBMIT ONLY LETTER OF JUSTIFICATION. PLEASE REVIEW IF AM GOOD TO GO WITH THIS MY JUSTIFICATION LETTER . (Please Comment, Correct and Advise). Appreciate alot.

Respected Authority,
Ref: Application No S302942187, UCI No 11-2305-6111
Subject: Re-application of Student Visa Permit
Name: Iriagbonse Iyabo
Institute: Brandon University
Course: Science
Duration: 4 years

I had applied for a study permit for Canada on February 07, 2020 for the course of Bachelor of Science in Brandon University and got the visa rejection again on February 24, 2020.

The study permit was rejected for the following reasons:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
I also ordered GCMS notes and have gone through the detailed rejection reasons.

I wish to offer following clarifications/explanation to the same with a request to kindly reconsider my application and grant me the study permit.

1) Family Ties
Nigeria means everything to me. My whole family, relatives, and friends live in Nigeria and I have spent my whole life with them and living away from your family and friends is a very hard thing to do. The city where I live (Nasarawa State) is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. My late father younger brother three sons(Frank Aimiamiosa 20years old, Osas Aimiamiosa 17 years old, and Iyobo Aimiamiosa 15 years old) lives in Nigeria but in a boarding school and as the eldest cousin in the family, it is my duty to look after them since their parents are late too. So whenever they are on school holiday they live with me. Hence on completion of my course I will return to my county to my family, relatives, and friends.
We are eight (8) persons living together in my husband house as one family. These includes my lovely husband (Sponsor) Mr. Nwaja Chuks, he is 41 years , a computer networking engineer . My sweet Grandmother Mrs Juliana Osagie,she is 82 years , she a pensioner. My Husband aged parents Mr. and Mrs. Appeal Nwaja in their mid 60s who moved in with us since February 2020 due to their poor health conditions although my father in-law have his own small business Sunset Gas Refill and accessories Enterprise in Lagos worth 26 million naira .
Then my husband youngest brother Moses Nwaja who is 16 years old also lives with us, he’s a student in higher school.
My 2 lovely sons Great Enofe 7 years and Efe Lucky 4 years old is not accompany me to Canada considering the stress accompany school activity and to concentrate on my studies.

2) Employment Ties
Since I finished my Higher National Diploma program (HND Microbiology) at Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State Nigeria in 2007, I have been working as a Science teacher. From 2007 to 2008 I was DIRECTOR OF STUDIES in Bamaka Int’l School, Abesan Estate, Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria and I tutor in Biology, Chemistry and Agriculture Science. In 2008 to2009, I took part in the mandatory Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in Maiduguri Secondary School in Borno State, Nigeria where I tutor in Biology and Chemistry. Thereafter from 2009 to 2013, i.e for four years, I tutor in Science subjects (chemistry and biology ) in Emmafel Secondary School, Lagos Nigeria. And in 2013 till date, I was employed as a Biology and Chemistry teacher in Divine Standard Academy, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
Divine Standard Academy management of the school is aware of my career pursue in Canada and granted me permission to apply as well that’s why I was given a recommendation letter with an assurance that after my 4 years studies in Canada they will recommend me to a public university in Abuja FCT, Nigeria ( Abuja University) and also promised to support my fees with the sum of one million naira ($3,597) when resuming my studies in Canada due to my performances since I have been working with them till date.

3) Insufficient Financial Resources
In total at least for my schooling I have over (CAD) $46,000 in bank account, excluding other assets.
My Sponsor who is also my husband have current balance of over N10,000,000 ($36,635) which exceeds my cost tuition fee and living expenses for two years. I have attached my sponsor new bank statement in connection to my application.
My new current bank statements balance is over of N3,000,000 (CAD $10,991) which covers living expenses. I have attached my bank statement in connection to my application.
Other Asset includes:
My Sponsor Company Ojo System Enterprises net worth is 52 million naira(CAD$190,503).This firm is into export and import of computer system, sales, supply and maintenance of computer system, CCTV cameras installations, system networking and general contracts). And Sponsor yearly profit is worth more than N30,000 000 (CAD$ 109,091)
Sponsor 5 Bedroom Duplex Detached Building current worth valued at N48, 000,000 (CAD$ 175,849)Its owned by both of us.
Sponsor Landed Property: 1500sqm land at Manaji Road , Nasarawa State current worth value N12,000,000 (Twelve million naira ) (CAD$43,962)
Sponsor 1000sqm land at Orozo Abuja current worth value is 4 million naira (CAD$ 14,654).
Sponsor and Applicant Car: Lexus RX 330 worth N3.5million Naira ($12,822), Ford Edge Titanium worth N3.6million naira ($ 13,188).

I would be grateful if you consider my application and permit me to study the program of Bachelor of Science in Brandon University.
Thanking you,

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
Good afternoon to everyone I am 35years I own a business I have start running since 2018 and still running up till date..I was refuse my previous study permit base on family tiles and purpose of visit I am married and my wife is a health worker and works with the government and my business is registered and all papers are intacts previous application my in-law(my elder sited husband) was my sponsor but now I have decide to sponsor my self since I have good running business and I can sponsor my self I own 3 properties in my home country but I am going for post graduate diploma programs because in my bachelor degree I have second class lower credit..I have admission already with DLI in Canada and paid first semester fees and still have the cash that can sustain me in my account and my business will still be running while I am away and also my wife is pregnant and still working with the government but to my surprise an agent told me Canada hardly give study permit to PGD students please how true is this ?

And again I am submitting my documents soon for my student permit if you have any advice for me please share with me and if you think I have something to add up to my package or to my study plan please share with me thanks so much I am waiting sir

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Good afternoon to everyone I am 35years I own a business I have start running since 2018 and still running up till date..I was refuse my previous study permit base on family tiles and purpose of visit I am married and my wife is a health worker and works with the government and my business is registered and all papers are intacts previous application my in-law(my elder sited husband) was my sponsor but now I have decide to sponsor my self since I have good running business and I can sponsor my self I own 3 properties in my home country but I am going for post graduate diploma programs because in my bachelor degree I have second class lower credit..I have admission already with DLI in Canada and paid first semester fees and still have the cash that can sustain me in my account and my business will still be running while I am away and also my wife is pregnant and still working with the government but to my surprise an agent told me Canada hardly give study permit to PGD students please how true is this ?

And again I am submitting my documents soon for my student permit if you have any advice for me please share with me and if you think I have something to add up to my package or to my study plan please share with me thanks so much I am waiting sir
If you have a successful business, why would you want/need to go to Canada to study? This is the main question officers would look at

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
If you have a successful business, why would you want/need to go to Canada to study? This is the main question officers would look at
I state in my study plan I study agricultural economics and extension but presently in my business I need to have more experience on how supply chain management works because I need it so much in my business that is area where I am lacking and I get admission into supply chain management and I state it in my study plan and I explain better why I am choosing the course because of the nature of my business which I back it up with documents of the kind of business I do so please what else do you think I can do just explain so I can learn from you thanks
And is it true Canada don’t issue study permit to Post graduate student how true is this ?