+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit refused based on family ties, purpose of visit and limited employment prospects.

Zakimaqsoodi

Dec 4, 2019
How about if I provide assurance from a company in my home country? Would that help? My program starts on January, and I have little time.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
So if I get a new admission for June, would I have a higher chance of visa if I provide assurance from a company in my home country or Canada/USA
I don' think you have a choice but to defer it. If you answer the refusal reasons, you have a chance of the visa.

Zakimaqsoodi

Dec 4, 2019
So if I applied again in the near future, would it work if I get assurance from a company, or a guaranteed job offer for when I get back?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
So if I applied again in the near future, would it work if I get assurance from a company, or a guaranteed job offer for when I get back?
Definitely having a job offer in your home country is major thing considering your refusal reasons

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How did your brother get to Canada? Did he ever claim asylum?

Due to the large amount of Afghan citizens claiming asylum you will have a big challenge getting approved.

Zakimaqsoodi

Dec 4, 2019
How did your brother get to Canada? Did he ever claim asylum?

Due to the large amount of Afghan citizens claiming asylum you will have a big challenge getting approved.
He went there in 95 with a fully funded scholarship. He is a Canadian Citizen now.

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
Good afternoon how are you doing

Please help me I am about to reapply for my study permit in Canada I got admission last year and apply for my study permit which I was denied base on purpose of visit and family tiles

I called for my GCMS file and I got this

Th reason for refusal

Given family tiles or economic motives to remain in Canada ..the applicant incentives to remain in Canada May outweighs his tiles to his own country and also applicant study plan was poorly constructed so he is refusing me the visa base on this

But I defile the admission to September and I have paid the additional fees for my course and now I have my offer letter to reapply for September batch

But now I am worried in my previous application my brother in-law was my sponsor that is my elder sister husband And I am married I have my marriage certificate and also my wife work with government and have her employment. So please help me with document I can put in place and also how to tackle the reason that was written in the GCMS file thanks so much I will be waiting for your reply thanks in advance

I am thinking of sponsoring my self in my new application since I have a registered business running since 2018 and I have properties with God worm experience so sir please just guide me through I don’t want to make mistake how can tackle this reason on the GCMS file

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Good afternoon how are you doing

Please help me I am about to reapply for my study permit in Canada I got admission last year and apply for my study permit which I was denied base on purpose of visit and family tiles

I called for my GCMS file and I got this

Th reason for refusal

Given family tiles or economic motives to remain in Canada ..the applicant incentives to remain in Canada May outweighs his tiles to his own country and also applicant study plan was poorly constructed so he is refusing me the visa base on this

But I defile the admission to September and I have paid the additional fees for my course and now I have my offer letter to reapply for September batch

But now I am worried in my previous application my brother in-law was my sponsor that is my elder sister husband And I am married I have my marriage certificate and also my wife work with government and have her employment. So please help me with document I can put in place and also how to tackle the reason that was written in the GCMS file thanks so much I will be waiting for your reply thanks in advance

I am thinking of sponsoring my self in my new application since I have a registered business running since 2018 and I have properties with God worm experience so sir please just guide me through I don’t want to make mistake how can tackle this reason on the GCMS file
It doesn't really make sense to anyone that you will spend that much money to travel and live in Canada and pay exorbitant amount of money on tuition fees and achieve very little in return for that amount of money. If your goal is to spend money to improve yourself, there are cheaper and better value options I your county that you can take to get a better education.

Its plain common sense to the visa officer.

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
It doesn't really make sense to anyone that you will spend that much money to travel and live in Canada and pay exorbitant amount of money on tuition fees and achieve very little in return for that amount of money. If your goal is to spend money to improve yourself, there are cheaper and better value options I your county that you can take to get a better education.

Its plain common sense to the visa officer.
Sir I didn’t pay above was required by my from what I am ask to pay before I can be given admission letter I paid the normal fees so I don’t understand why you said I spend so much to travel I have not spend morethan was required by the school so I am only traveling there just only to study supply chain management which can help me boost my current running business and return back and face my business so I don’t see where I have spend so much sir

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Sir I didn’t pay above was required by my from what I am ask to pay before I can be given admission letter I paid the normal fees so I don’t understand why you said I spend so much to travel I have not spend morethan was required by the school so I am only traveling there just only to study supply chain management which can help me boost my current running business and return back and face my business so I don’t see where I have spend so much sir
If you read your gcms notes, the visa officer stated that the applicant has incentives to stay in Canada outweighs the ties to your home country

Why would you want to spend thousands of dollars to study in Canada when you have better and cheaper options elsewhere? You have to consider that the visa officer will see your purpose as suspicious as you would likely to violate immigration regulations as per your rejected letter.

Kings3&41

Dec 7, 2019
If you read your gcms notes, the visa officer stated that the applicant has incentives to stay in Canada outweighs the ties to your home country

Why would you want to spend thousands of dollars to study in Canada when you have better and cheaper options elsewhere? You have to consider that the visa officer will see your purpose as suspicious as you would likely to violate immigration regulations as per your rejected letter.
Yes I saw what you are talking about sir , but the school require that I pay the money to get an offer letter to take to the embassy and again how can I tackle this problem I have a wife and child in my home country and again I am not staying in Canada for whatsoever to abandon my established business and my wife and daughter no I can’t is it that I shouldn’t have pay the fees ??..the school request for it and why I choose to do my PGD in Canada is because they have best quality education and my home country the education boards go on strike which will make course of two years turn three years sir give me more clue to attend to this issues I have made the payment of the school fees already as required by the school I only did it because they request for it

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Yes I saw what you are talking about sir , but the school require that I pay the money to get an offer letter to take to the embassy and again how can I tackle this problem I have a wife and child in my home country and again I am not staying in Canada for whatsoever to abandon my established business and my wife and daughter no I can’t is it that I shouldn’t have pay the fees ??..the school request for it and why I choose to do my PGD in Canada is because they have best quality education and my home country the education boards go on strike which will make course of two years turn three years sir give me more clue to attend to this issues I have made the payment of the school fees already as required by the school I only did it because they request for it
Its not whether you have paid the fees or not. That's not relevant to the question.

The reason is that the visa don't believe that you will return home but have motive to stay in Canada, after reviewing the family immigration documents you submitted with your study permit application, as said in your gcms notes:

"Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada ..the applicant incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh his ties to his own country and also applicant study plan was poorly constructed"