+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refuse help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have already mentioned in SOP to run a restaurant in my country after study and my brother is a alumni from this college who will sponser me during my study.
As mentioned you are pharmacist and now want to open a restaurant. You don’t need to take a culinary course in Canada to do so. You can take a culinary course anywhere in Asia.

Reactions: Buletruck

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Very lucky they didn't ban you for not mentioning previous refusal.

Mentioning things in your SOP by itself is not always enough, just because you mention it doesn't mean they will believe you, unfortunately the more unusual your choices are there more suspicion they have.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I have already mentioned in SOP to run a restaurant in my country after study and my brother is a alumni from this college who will sponser me during my study.
From a purely common sense perspective, the hardest part to accept is that you need to train in Canada to open and run a restaurant in Mayanmar.

Now, there are culinary styles that require such a training eg training to make sushi requires such kind of specific training and certification at times. I am not sure if Canada has such culinary styles that requires a formal training The hardest part to offer in your application is that you really need to train in Canada to move your career as.
from a pharmacist to a chef or a restaurantier

udantss

Dec 16, 2020
Though they have been approved to work or study, they can’t get their permits unless they go to a port of entry. They can’t go to a port of entry because it is not considered essential travel.