VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....
amulya1992 said:
@ kaushik
have you got the visa
when have you applied
i applied on 22nd July :) and keeping my hopes up along with a lot others here..

@sweet

is ur name Hina? thats a beautiful name 8)

u are eligible for PG diploma.. a trong SOP should do away with the course selection hurdle. u need to prepare for ielts and finance for education

quisefr

Jun 15, 2011
I have an offer letter for a post-graduate program but I chose the post-secondary because of the syllabus and the co-op. I have already paid all fees for the 1st semester this september.

Can I submit my 2nd visa application with the PG offer letter (without fpaying the 1st semester fees)??
or submit my UG visa application and explain my post-secondary choice over the PG in my SOP.

N.B: Sweethina99, since am in this situation better go for a post-graduate at least
Me too Roy I have 3 yrs experience and just resigned from the company.

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
31-12-2010 || Overall 8.0
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....
what i m sure of is .. u can change ur course once u go there.. but for the visa application u should apply with the pg offer letter.

as for the fees, it can be transferred, but u have to talk it out with the respective college. generally they should transfer ur fees to the proper course u choose, provided the pg fees are equal if not more.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
quisefr said:
I have an offer letter for a post-graduate program but I chose the post-secondary because of the syllabus and the co-op. I have already paid all fees for the 1st semester this september.

Can I submit my 2nd visa application with the PG offer letter (without fpaying the 1st semester fees)??
or submit my UG visa application and explain my post-secondary choice over the PG in my SOP.

N.B: Sweethina99, since am in this situation better go for a post-graduate at least
Me too Roy I have 3 yrs experience and just resigned from the company.
Hey buddy, just wait for reply from CHC. Hope for the best. I already have a Bachelors and applied for Post-secondary diploma too and got visa ;D ;D ;D ;D I applied from Pakistan and you people know how strict policies are here. Well just believe in "Ooper Waala" :)

And don't make such mistake of applying again without hearing from CHC. Wish you best of luck!!

heer22

Jul 26, 2011
Hey everyone
My cousin had applied for a study permit in Canada for Sheridan College for the International Business Diploma. She has completed her BA in Economics. After completing her degree, she took 2 years off to work to save up for applying to Sheridian College. She got 7 Bands in IELTS and is suppose to start in September.
But the embassy, has asked her to provide a reason as to why she is doing international business diploma after taking a 2 year break. They want to know what kind of jobs she can do when she comes back to canada. They suspect she is going to get married in Canada which is not the case. If they are not convinced with her reason they will deny her visa. Please helppp..

quisefr

Jun 15, 2011
My visa got rejected and i am going to try again .I chose this program over the PG program because the syllabus convinced me!!
However they mention another reason: the country/Family ties..

Nightrocker said:
Hey buddy, just wait for reply from CHC. Hope for the best. I already have a Bachelors and applied for Post-secondary diploma too and got visa ;D ;D ;D ;D I applied from Pakistan and you people know how strict policies are here. Well just believe in "Ooper Waala" :)

And don't make such mistake of applying again without hearing from CHC. Wish you best of luck!!

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
quisefr said:
My visa got rejected and i am going to try again .I chose this program over the PG program because the syllabus convinced me!!
However they mention another reason: the country/Family ties..
Provide them with a strong bank statement and Property documents.