+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refusal

khodorissa

Sep 27, 2019
i applied online for the Canadian study permit on Dec.3 2019, and my semester starts on January 20,2020. i got refused for the following reasons I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
When i applied everything was in a hurry because i almost had 6 more weeks for the semester to start and the processing times are 6 weeks, for that i didn't write an SOP, and i didn't update my CV properly. i attached the documents required (my highschool degree, police certificate, ielts (7.5 overall), birth certificate, and family certificate, and all these documents were translated. please guide me through the next steps. thank you

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
i applied online for the Canadian study permit on Dec.3 2019, and my semester starts on January 20,2020. i got refused for the following reasons I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
When i applied everything was in a hurry because i almost had 6 more weeks for the semester to start and the processing times are 6 weeks, for that i didn't write an SOP, and i didn't update my CV properly. i attached the documents required (my highschool degree, police certificate, ielts (7.5 overall), birth certificate, and family certificate, and all these documents were translated. please guide me through the next steps. thank you
Sometimes the hurry is not worth it. SOP is a key document and not a burden. Apply again, i have seen people getting successful after 4-5 refusals.