+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refusal

ritz201723

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,

i applied for my study permit to canada,oshawa on 15th july
and today i got the mail from immigration office about rejection of study permit because of the following reason:
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Based on your language abilities, I am not satisfied that you would be able to handle a course load with English as medium of instruction and pursue your proposed studies in Canada. Application refused under R216(1).

I have a strong academic profile , no study gap, i already submitted my SOP,medical,sufficient financial proof

I applied under general category because i have 5.5 band in one section of ielts but overall 6.5 - so i will give ielts again

BUT WHAT ABOUT SOP ,I MEAN THE REASON VISA OFFICER GAVE THAT HE IS NOT SATISFIED THAT I WILL COME BACK TO INDIA ,WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT WHEN I WILL APPLY FOR VISA AGAIN.

Thank you

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

and today i got the mail from immigration office about rejection of study permit because of the following reason:
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Based on your language abilities, I am not satisfied that you would be able to handle a course load with English as medium of instruction and pursue your proposed studies in Canada. Application refused under R216(1).

I have a strong academic profile , no study gap, i already submitted my SOP,medical,sufficient financial proof

I applied under general category because i have 5.5 band in one section of ielts but overall 6.5 - so i will give ielts again

BUT WHAT ABOUT SOP ,I MEAN THE REASON VISA OFFICER GAVE THAT HE IS NOT SATISFIED THAT I WILL COME BACK TO INDIA ,WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT WHEN I WILL APPLY FOR VISA AGAIN.

Thank you
Nowadays success rate of visa with 5.5 band in one module is 60-70 with good profile..
However success rate Quebec is higher with 5.5 in one
Anyway vo think that the course u opted require more English proficiency then u hv.. so he/she thinks u may not cope up with course.
And purpose of visit consists many definitions
U student is not Bonafide.
Vision of student is not clear.
Student has not searched for course details like what are the requirements.
Student is just picking up course without any relevancy bcz he just trying to enter Canada.
So get higher bands or Change Ur course.

Consult any good iccrc member.

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

Grounds for refusal:

Thank you
Get a good immigration consultant and reapply for January intake