+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REFUSAL

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
Hello,
Please guys, if your study permit is refused, Can you reapply immediately or you have to wait for a stipulated period of time?

I need answers please.
Thank you.

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
you can reapply immediately. make sure to answer the reasons for rejection unless the letter specifically stated you are banned
Thank you so much. But one more thing. Are you to provide new bank statement or can you still make use of the one you used before.

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
The reason is:
I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU WILL LEAVE CANADA AT THE END OF YOUR STAY
(1) BASED ON YOUR TRAVEL HISTORY
(2) BASED ON THE PURPOSE OF YOUR VISIT
That is it. Thank you.

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
i dont think it matters

provide as many proofs of income as you can

anyway pls state the reasons for your rejection so that others can help as well
i dont think it matters

provide as many proofs of income as you can

anyway pls state the reasons for your rejection so that others can help as well
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
Based on your travel history and the purpose of your visit

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
lol travel history...? where are you from and have you traveled to any other country before? preferably those that require a visa.

as for purpose of visit i suspect you for example have a degree in a field and chose to study something irrelevant or of a lower tier, i.e a diploma
True that my choice of course deviate from my earlier course study, but it's not irrelevant. As a matter of fact, I have been doing some small time agribusiness and wanted to acquire a broad knowledge on it. So I wanted a second degree in Agronomy, not a diploma but a B.SA. ADB and The Federal ministry of Agriculture & rural development is doing a lot of projects in the area of genetically modified crops and the youths are encouraged to come in, that is if you have the requisite knowledge. Thank you. A

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
you must prove to them how a second degree will help you in the next step of your career instead of using your current degree then

and for the travel history part since you didnt answer i take it as a no and thus i doubt the results will be different... they will almost certainly reject you again unless the visa official is feeling particularly kind that day....

based on the name of the ministry i take it as you are from nigeria which has an approval rate of around 15% from a pdf i saw some time ago. so just take note :p
I am from Nigeria. Thank you. As for the travel history, I have nothing to show for it. But it's not a strong objective for refusal. Given the nature of work I do and my side hustles in the Agriculture business, I never had time to travel outside my country but now, with the right intents and purposes to study in Saskatchewan and return back to Nigeria to tap into the ADB= AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK initiatives here. As for their decision, I am getting it. Never say never. Thank you for your time.

Silverius1818

Jul 10, 2019
I am from Nigeria. Thank you. As for the travel history, I have nothing to show for it. But it's not a strong objective for refusal. Given the nature of work I do and my side hustles in the Agriculture business, I never had time to travel outside my country but now, with the right intents and purposes to study in Saskatchewan and return back to Nigeria to tap into the ADB= AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK initiatives here. As for their decision, I am getting it. Never say never. Thank you for your time.
Mr Frost, Let be objective here, how can travel history be a determining factor if one will Canada at the end of his stay in Canada or it's relationship to the purpose of your visit. All I see here is generic and no substance in the argument. I stand to be convinced though beyond reason. Thank you.