+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal

Wasim225

Feb 20, 2018
Vienna Austria
Hello
I have applied for the canadian study permit with all the needed documents and paid the fees on the second of January,
Biometric enrollment was on the 5th.

I got a refusal letter on 8th:
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

And today i got an email to check my account and what new was:
We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements.

I want to re-apply soon with the right response for the refusal reasons and i need help providing it

If my response was good and convincing
Will there be any new new refusal reasons? or did the officer give me the full reasons already?.

I'd really appreciate the help!

Wasim225

Feb 20, 2018
Vienna Austria
You got refused within a week?? Where are you from. What is your profile? Intended program etc etc
Thanks for replying
Yes within a week!.
im from Syria but i live in Austria since 2015 and applying with my Austrian PR travel document/passport.
The intended program is a 6 months full time English comunication program at ILSC college in Vancouver.
What do you mean by profile?

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Your ties to your home country are weak. Did you submit a statement of purpose stating ties back home, and the reason you want to go to Canada to study English instead of studying at an institute in Austria. Order caips notes and find out the actual reason for your rejection so you can fix those issues re-apply.

Reactions: Wasim225

Wasim225

Feb 20, 2018
Vienna Austria
Your ties to your home country are weak. Did you submit a statement of purpose stating ties back home, and the reason you want to go to Canada to study English instead of studying at an institute in Austria. Order caips notes and find out the actual reason for your rejection so you can fix those issues re-apply.
Thanks
How much time would it take me to get the caips?