+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT REFUSAL

ian-mokaya

Jul 7, 2017
Hi all, I applied for a study permit from Kenya on June 27 and got a refusal letter a week later on the following grounds(direct quotation);
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
I am a student with no property to my name and my dad lives in canada and will be funding my tuition and livin expenses. I want to reapply. Anyone please help?

Last edited:

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi all, I applied for a study permit from Kenya on June 27 and got a refusal letter a week later on the following grounds(direct quotation);
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
I am a student with no property to my name and my dad lives in canada and will be funding my tuition and livin expenses. I want to reapply. Anyone please help?
Apply for CAIPS report to get detailed rejection reason from immigration. Apply using caipsgcms.com

Ruvarashem

Aug 21, 2017

I got the first two reasons as well , i wander as students where we get the assets from without education yet.

Reactions: Playcold

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I feel is your ties in canada being your Dad, they feel you wont return. Get CAIPs and also write a detailed SOP explaining some ties to kenya, employment options in your home country for the program you going to study and why you ll return.

All the best!!

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Apply for CAIPS / GCMS notes to get detailed rejection reasons for further action.