+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal unfounded, please advice :(

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Do you mean get GCMS notes faster? If so, you really can't. You need to be ready to wait for a month.

If you want to reapply now, then I agree with other opinions here. You should be going for a Master's.
yes, as I know there are many websites where you can order this, the question was if there is any faster then others .

thanks for your answers

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys,
Today I got a refusal and in my opinion is not founded and I dont know what to do next, please advice me:

Fall intake , accounting post degree, country:Romania

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. I have my husband and daughter remaining in the country, I have proprieties here

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I already have eta from 2018, if i wanted to travel and overstay in Canada i could do so, why concearn?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. I have letter from employer that says will re employ me if neccessary

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
How is that related? I am currently working to the nr 1 company in my country

Please advice what to do next? i am thinking to reaply and make a letter of explaination with all this reasons
They threw the entire "refusal book" at you. I don't think it's as straightforward as you think. Getting your GCMS note is your best bet. As mentioned above, usually when you are given so many refusal reasons, it's because your course selection does not show career progression as it doesn't tie in with your previous qualification (not job history), therefore you are not a bona fide student and your purpose of visit is anything but study.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
They threw the entire "refusal book" at you. I don't think it's as straightforward as you think. Getting your GCMS note is your best bet. As mentioned above, usually when you are given so many refusal reasons, it's because your course selection does not show career progression as it doesn't tie in with your previous qualification (not job history), therefore you are not a bona fide student and your purpose of visit is anything but study.
thank you for your advice.

I just read at one of the GCMS websites that if you mention that you need the notes to appel in court you will get it in few days, do you think it is a good ideea to do so , in order to get it fast?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

I just read at one of the GCMS websites that if you mention that you need the notes to appel in court you will get it in few days, do you think it is a good ideea to do so , in order to get it fast?
I've never heard that nor know what proof you'll have to provide. The standard time for getting the GCMS is 30 days more or less.

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021

Do you really want to appeal it in court though ? You need to hire a Canadian lawyer and go through all that legal process which is sure to take MONTHS and costs a lot. I don't think you wanna go down that path.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia

for GCMS it takes 30 days all websites offer the same thing. maybe small difference in price. after reading your gcms notes. you will have to make a decision.

either counter the reasons and concerns the vo mentioned and re-apply or make a better new application ( u might have to switch to master ). or if u have money and not worried about the cost, you can hire a certified Canadian immigration laywer that have expertise with study permit. they will prepare a ebtter application for you and advise you and if needed they can appeal on your behalf. Take notes that they will cost you from 1600 CAD to 3500 CAD only canadian immigration laywers have high rate of approved study permit cases. u might wanna take that route if you lose all your options. personally i would not just re-apply. i will evaluate my profile one more time and understand the gcms notes and prepare a better application.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
for GCMS it takes 30 days all websites offer the same thing. maybe small difference in price. after reading your gcms notes. you will have to make a decision.

either counter the reasons and concerns the vo mentioned and re-apply or make a better new application ( u might have to switch to master ). or if u have money and not worried about the cost, you can hire a certified Canadian immigration laywer that have expertise with study permit. they will prepare a ebtter application for you and advise you and if needed they can appeal on your behalf. Take notes that they will cost you from 1600 CAD to 3500 CAD only canadian immigration laywers have high rate of approved study permit cases. u might wanna take that route if you lose all your options. personally i would not just re-apply. i will evaluate my profile one more time and understand the gcms notes and prepare a better application.
Thanks, I will do so !

I am in fact very curious about the real reason, this doesnt look like real to me....

Reactions: Danny1981

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hey guys,
Today I got a refusal and in my opinion is not founded and I dont know what to do next, please advice me:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. I have my husband and daughter remaining in the country, I have proprieties here

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I already have eta from 2018, if i wanted to travel and overstay in Canada i could do so, why concearn?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. I have letter from employer that says will re employ me if neccessary

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

Please advice what to do next? i am thinking to reaply and make a letter of explaination with all this reasons
I know how frustrating this can be. Don't look at the refusal reason on the letter as they almost mean nothing & are mostly just random stuff VO puts in. Order GCMS notes and see the comments. Yes, they can be unfounded most of the time as due to heavy demand they are not checking each & every file you submit. They are riding on emotion at the moment and very little logic.

GCMS notes can take upto a month and worst case 90 days. Don't ask me why they take that long just to send you a digital copy of the file which is already in the system. They currently blame everything on COVID so must be that ?

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Even if you re-apply for fall 2021, the 15th May deadline has passed so you are not likely to get approval in time, you need to consider 2022.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I know how frustrating this can be. Don't look at the refusal reason on the letter as they almost mean nothing & are mostly just random stuff VO puts in. Order GCMS notes and see the comments. Yes, they can be unfounded most of the time as due to heavy demand they are not checking each & every file you submit. They are riding on emotion at the moment and very little logic.

GCMS notes can take upto a month and worst case 90 days. Don't ask me why they take that long just to send you a digital copy of the file which is already in the system. They currently blame everything on COVID so must be that ?
You are right , but is not fair as I put some efforts to add all sustaining documents, reccomandation letters , property docs, translations , bank letters and all should go just fine as I have all reasons for refusal covered...
also, I see reasonably to have the notes directly in application, as I paid a tax for someone work, I want to check without waiting 1 month.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
True, i got the response in 1 month and now I already have the biometrics and medical done..it depends on the county you are applying from.
get ur gcms today. and u must apply by the end of june to get at least fast decision to be in time for fall. before u aply update te dates in your documents. ex: ur bank statement. again dont rush in re-application. they assess your application against the previous refusal. so the chances of approval drops. take your time and prepare better application and profile. you don't wanna depressing 2nd refusal

Reactions: Madalinamaria

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
apply for ur gcms today. and u must apply by the end of june to get at least fast decision to be in time for fall. before u aply update te dates in your documents. ex: ur bank statement. again dont rush in re-application. they assess your application against the previous refusal. so the chances of approval drops. take your time and prepare better application and profile. you don't wanna depressing 2nd refusal

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys,

Im curious with below reason, it mentions FAMILY TIE in Canada and your Romania... Do you have any family ties in Canada? if yes, how was their immigration history?

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. I have my husband and daughter remaining in the country, I have proprieties here