+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal..PLEASE HELPP ITS EMERGENCY

Bbecks

Jan 10, 2019
Where are you from? Are you from are you from a country where there is a long wait for green card? Given that she isn’t working and is on an H4 she wouldn’t be returning to Cali to work so unless you could prove that you would be moving home or moving elsewhere (not Canada) studying in Canada would not make sense.
Thanks for the response. I had applied for CAIPS and on the basis of that we edited our application with giving proofs for ties with my home country (IND) and the also our intentions to move back from CANADA after her course is over as my GC application is in progress.

Our application got approved and my wife traveled to Canada on 28th of december.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and opinions. My only suggestion to other aspirants would be to apply CAIPS if rejected and get to know the underlying reasons and then apply on the basis of that. This way you have a better chance of getting it through in the next attempt

Jan 7, 2020
Hey, I was also refused visa although I paid the entire course fee and GIC as well. The reason for refusal mentioned was "Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.

Please help me know what should be the next steps.

I've applied for a PG diploma course and have a letter of acceptance from Conestoga College for the Jan 2020 intake.

I have 4 years of work experience and have chose the course relevant to my work, not sure why the visa was rejected.

Lallybal

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hey, I was also refused visa although I paid the entire course fee and GIC as well. The reason for refusal mentioned was "Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.

Please help me know what should be the next steps.

I've applied for a PG diploma course and have a letter of acceptance from Conestoga College for the Jan 2020 intake.

I have 4 years of work experience and have chose the course relevant to my work, not sure why the visa was rejected.
When did you got refused ?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
in my case, after rejection, same Course, Same document only rewrite Strong SOP (Mentioned that, after study, I'll come back to my home country). I got acceptance.
Mr jackievek before applying the second time did you pay part of your tuition and how much proof of funds did you disclose

Jain22

Feb 12, 2020
Hi, I wanted to understand a couple of things about Canada student visa. My visa got rejected twice. 1st refusal said that they feel I will not return to my home country at the end of the stay and the 2nd refusal said that they think I’m not a bonafide student.
Later, I applied for caips and it said the same thing that I’m not a bonafide student. Caips was not helpful at all. Can someone just help me understand how to prove that I’m a genuine student now after 2nd refusal.

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hey guyz
I have a question if someone 's application is refused did they send you biometric correspondence letter before your refusal letter? Please i need your help?? URGENT

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hey guyz
I have a question if someone 's application is refused did they send you biometric correspondence letter before your refusal letter? Please i need your help?? URGENT
yes if you got your bio metrics letter your decision is really close

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi, I wanted to understand a couple of things about Canada student visa. My visa got rejected twice. 1st refusal said that they feel I will not return to my home country at the end of the stay and the 2nd refusal said that they think I’m not a bonafide student.
Later, I applied for caips and it said the same thing that I’m not a bonafide student. Caips was not helpful at all. Can someone just help me understand how to prove that I’m a genuine student now after 2nd refusal.
explain why you have chosen the course you are going for and why cant you take the same course in your home country also how will actually enhance your skills

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to give more information about your profile.

Jain22

Feb 12, 2020
explain why you have chosen the course you are going for and why cant you take the same course in your home country also how will actually enhance your skills
In my previous file I mentioned everything. Infact wrote a 4 page SOP regarding my intentions and financial documents. So I don’t know this time what extra I should be doing. Caips didn’t help as it stayed the same thing again.

Jain22

Feb 12, 2020
You need to give more information about your profile.
BCom- 51%
PG diploma in advertising, marketing and communications - 72%
Ielts-6.5, no less than 6
Work experience-2.5 years
Applied for advanced communications course at Fanshawe college.
caips said that no new information given in this application but they didn’t mention my 1st refusal explanation.
This time I’m applying for a different course- Graduate certificate in Business management with the same financial documents.