Study permit refusal..PLEASE HELPP ITS EMERGENCY

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Got refusal on 28th July.

Profile:
BE Computer - 2015 - 7.25 CGPA
IELTS : 8, 6.5, 6, 6
Course : Ontario Post graduate certificate(Mobile Solutions Development)

Gap : 4 year work experience in Game development. Added work experience letter + Bank statement with salary.
GIC + 1 Year fees paid.

Added SOP, but didn't mentioned particularly about come back in india after my study.

Refusal reasons:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Can anyone help ?
only caips notes will give exact reason and will help you to reapply as i think,good luck brother

artemis

Dec 26, 2013
reason for refusal was - Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.
What should be done in order to rectify the mistake while applying again
There is a way to get your entire case file. So you can find exactly what the person who reviewed your file was unhappy about. I had a friend who did that and was able to fix the problem and get visa on reapplication. So maybe you should try this.

This is one Google link for it. Just google to find more details.
https://www.canadianimmigrationpodcast.com/what-to-do-when-your-canadian-visa-application-is-rejected/

Hope that helps.

Bbecks

Jan 10, 2019
It could be that she had a Bachelor in Engineering, 3 years of work experiences, and now pursues a diploma, which is way less meaningful compared to a Bachelor.
Also, I have a strong feeling that college applicants tends to get rejected very frequently. This might be because 70% of applications are for college students and so the VO will only accept a reasonable amount, rejecting many genuine and qualified students.
On top of this, anybody can get admission to a college, so the students could be academically weak. And it is also cheap and short, giving a perfect pathway to PGWP.
So all in all, I recommend applying for a Masters instead. But if you can't, write a good SOP explaining why you would want to pursue a diploma, given your background, and how it benefits you and your employment status in your home country.
Thanks for the response. Actually my bad, I forgot to mention
She applied for a post baccalaureate programs in cape breton university. It's a 2 year program with specialization and is extensive.
We are still awaiting the CAIPS note. I would post further information once we get it.
The plan is to try again for Jan 2019 intake

Bbecks

Jan 10, 2019
Got refusal on 28th July.

Profile:
BE Computer - 2015 - 7.25 CGPA
IELTS : 8, 6.5, 6, 6
Course : Ontario Post graduate certificate(Mobile Solutions Development)

Gap : 4 year work experience in Game development. Added work experience letter + Bank statement with salary.
GIC + 1 Year fees paid.

Added SOP, but didn't mentioned particularly about come back in india after my study.

Refusal reasons:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Can anyone help ?
I would suggest you apply for CAIPS note. since there are multiple reasons it would give a fair idea and how to rectify them in your next application.
Good luck and I hope you get through this one.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Thanks for the response. Actually my bad, I forgot to mention
She applied for a post baccalaureate programs in cape breton university. It's a 2 year program with specialization and is extensive.
We are still awaiting the CAIPS note. I would post further information once we get it.
The plan is to try again for Jan 2019 intake
Good job, after you get CAIPS, share it so we can suggest and hope you get approved next time :)

Bbecks

Jan 10, 2019
People who got rejected twice got approved 3rd time !
So don't give up :)

Anyway , do message once you get your CAIPS.
Sure thing.. The only thing that bothers me is that my left her job for this and now the more we wait the education gap keeps increasing. its already close to 2 years.

Bbecks

Jan 10, 2019
People who got rejected twice got approved 3rd time !
So don't give up

Anyway , do message once you get your CAIPS.
So this is what we got in CAIPS file

“Application reviewed. Married female has spend last 2 years in USA with her husband. He is still there. Letter of acceptance on the file to do management studies at cape Breton university. Overall, I am not satisfied on balance that the applicant is a Bonafide intending student in Canada. Application refused“

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So this is what we got in CAIPS file

“Application reviewed. Married female has spend last 2 years in USA with her husband. He is still there. Letter of acceptance on the file to do management studies at cape Breton university. Overall, I am not satisfied on balance that the applicant is a Bonafide intending student in Canada. Application refused“
Where are you from? Are you from are you from a country where there is a long wait for green card? Given that she isn’t working and is on an H4 she wouldn’t be returning to Cali to work so unless you could prove that you would be moving home or moving elsewhere (not Canada) studying in Canada would not make sense.

Bbecks

Jan 10, 2019
Where are you from? Are you from are you from a country where there is a long wait for green card? Given that she isn’t working and is on an H4 she wouldn’t be returning to Cali to work so unless you could prove that you would be moving home or moving elsewhere (not Canada) studying in Canada would not make sense.
Thanks for the reply..

First of all i believe the VO has got some stuffs wrong. Today is our second wedding anniversary. She was only with me for 14 months where as the reason says 2 years. Second thing is that when she applied she didn't had a stamped US visa but now she has one.

And am not sure whether they have gone through here professional experience as a banker.

We are sort of confused on how to go with the Statement of purpose this time. Should we be pointing out that VO has made mistakes?
Can anyone suggest how to approach this situation?

Jackievek

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
in my case, after rejection, same Course, Same document only rewrite Strong SOP (Mentioned that, after study, I'll come back to my home country). I got acceptance.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
even i have been reused for the reason-i am not satisfied hat applicant is a bona fied intendng student,my background is engineering graduate from india wants to pursue mba from brock university having 7 years of sales experience in India,uae and qatar.please help to comment
in your case its very clear changing fields from engineering to MBA isnt a thing VO's like to see they think you arent going to study just going to get PR