+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit reapplication

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Good afternoon friends,
I will be reapplying for my study permit next month..... cos my previous application was rejected. So I need all the assistance I get from this forum b4 re-applying. I will really appreciate. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good afternoon friends,
I will be reapplying for my study permit next month..... cos my previous application was rejected. So I need all the assistance I get from this forum b4 re-applying. I will really appreciate. Thanks
You will need to list your refusal reasons and provide your full profile.

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Refusal grounds for my previous application was that I will not return from Canada at the end of my state due to the following reasons
• based on my family ties in Canada and my home country
• based on purpose of visit
• based on person assets and financial status
I then applied for GCSM note which stated that
* taking the applicants plan of study into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed study would be a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in canada, the applicant incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant plan of study appears vague and poorly documented. Weighing this factor in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart from Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Refusal grounds for my previous application was that I will not return from Canada at the end of my state due to the following reasons
• based on my family ties in Canada and my home country
• based on purpose of visit
• based on person assets and financial status
I then applied for GCSM note which stated that
* taking the applicants plan of study into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed study would be a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in canada, the applicant incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant plan of study appears vague and poorly documented. Weighing this factor in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart from Canada.
Order GCMS notes but they don’t think you are a genunine student. Officers don’t believe you need to spend thousands on a Canadian education as it doesn’t help your career or job opportunities back home. You don’t have the money for studies. And you may not live in your home country. You have a lot to overcome.