+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT RE-APPLICATION

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Good afternoon guys,
I will be re-applying for my study permit next week... my previous application was rejected based on
• purpose of visit
• family ties both in Canada and my home country
• person assets and financial status.
Although I had to apply for GCMS note and it was stated that by the VO that “ taking the applicants plan of study into account, the applicant does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed study would a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country. The applicant plan of study appear vague and poorly documented, for this reason I’m refusing the application.

for my new applicant....
• i have increased my tuition fee to 20,000CAD for one year
• I will be summiting my land document gifted to my late father
• document of my late father’s landed property
• my business certificate registered under CAC
• my personal statement of Acct for 6months having a balance of 5million
• my uncle’s statement of account since he is my sponsor
• SOP and LOE.... because I did not summit any in my previous application. Thanks

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You still have not addressed the "purpose of visit" part, which is the most important. Your proposed study does not make sense to VO as he sees no benefit that outweighs the cost.

You are a make-up artist that is planning to study nursing with a degree in education (biology). What is the relevance? You have not for one day practiced as a nurse, yet you want to spend so much money to go and study nursing in Canada. Why can you not study nursing in your country, where you will learn the relevant practices suited for your country?

Your chances of refusal again are quite high if you apply with the same course/program but good luck to you.

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
I did auxiliary nursing and I will be summiting my certificate too... As at the time did my previous application... I have not finished with my auxiliary nursing certificate.... I just got my certificate last year December which I will attaching too