+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Study Permit Re-application after Refusal" HELP

MDD911201

Apr 14, 2021
"Study Permit Re-application after Refusal"
"I had lodged my study permit application from UAE for PSW program in Ontario. My aunt provided me an invitation letter mentioning that she will provide my accommodation and expenses during my study period in Canada. I am currently employed here in UAE."
May I ask for a possible help that would contribute in responding to the embassy with in regard to my application refusal. You may have a case similar to my situation and are able to provide me with a better understanding on how to respond. I am also doing some research and involving myself to a forum to get some tips and help from other people. Please see below reasons provided by the embassy.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in canada and on your country of residence.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects on your country of residence.
I really appreciate your help and thanking you in advance.

Last edited: