+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit not delivered

skai

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Everyone,

Its been a month that my study permit has been approved but i haven't received the hard copy by mail yet and i have to go to Chicago, USA from Canada in 1st week of January. My TRV and Study permit both are expired. Is there any way that i can go to USA and then come back the Canada without any problem. I have the print out of my Study permit which was e-mailed to me. Please help me i have already paid for my Chicago trip. I am Citizen of India.

Best Regards

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

skai said:
Dear Everyone,

Its been a month that my study permit has been approved but i haven't received the hard copy by mail yet and i have to go to Chicago, USA from Canada in 1st week of January. My TRV and Study permit both are expired. Is there any way that i can go to USA and then come back the Canada without any problem. I have the print out of my Study permit which was e-mailed to me. Please help me i have already paid for my Chicago trip. I am Citizen of India.

Best Regards

1. Most likely you should be fine with the print-out of study permit, since IO at POE can access your detail on system through your UCI number.
2. You can re-enter Canada (from USA) on your expired original TRV provided you have a valid study permit.