+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
What do you mean, you do not know why? If you ordered GCMS notes you would know. What was the full wording as it seems they don't believe you are a genuine student?
I have showed everything to prove them that I am genuine. How to prove it ? cleared ielts eligibility, got admission in a public dli institution, paid tuition, gic

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have showed everything to prove them that I am genuine. How to prove it ? cleared ielts eligibility, got admission in a public dli institution, paid tuition, gic
I don't know why you were refused as you say it is a "general" reason. General reason can be many things - program not relevant (if out of secondary school then a degree in business has more strength not a two-year diploma), can't justify costs of education in Canada with salary in your home country following graduation etc. GCMS notes would tell you that.

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
I don't know why you were refused as you say it is a "general" reason. General reason can be many things - program not relevant (if out of secondary school then a degree in business has more strength not a two-year diploma), can't justify costs of education in Canada with salary in your home country following graduation etc. GCMS notes would tell you that.
Yahh in the refusal letter it only states that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay. i will order the gcms as you told. i have already reapplied in the same course now on 18th may . I dint changed the course as they may object as inconsistency as my program is relevant to what i studied(business studies). I hope i get this time. i have shown that my parents are sponsoring me and this time i have also attached their income proofs and Ca evaluation report of my father

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yahh in the refusal letter it only states that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay. i will order the gcms as you told. i have already reapplied in the same course now on 18th may . I dint changed the course as they may object as inconsistency as my program is relevant to what i studied(business studies). I hope i get this time. i have shown that my parents are sponsoring me and this time i have also attached their income proofs and Ca evaluation report of my father
So what did you change between applications? How old are you? Assume you have paid first year tuition. Your parents should show funds to pay tuition and living expenses for two years...future income isn't necessarily considered.

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
19 years old, did my 12th in 2021 . In SDS category in India, the only requirements to apply visa is to pay 1 year tuition fees and 1 year living expenses(Guaranteed investment) and you are good to go. in Adition, I have showed their annual income certificate and total valuation report

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
19 years old, did my 12th in 2021 . In SDS category in India, the only requirements to apply visa is to pay 1 year tuition fees and 1 year living expenses(Guaranteed investment) and you are good to go. in Adition, I have showed their annual income certificate and total valuation report
You have a simplistic view of what is required to receive an approved study permit, but you seem confident that you have addressed concerns from the first refusal. Hopefully, you get a positive response by September.

Alex@1

Jul 14, 2022
Visa Category: SDS
File Lodged: 10 June 2022
Biometric Completed: 13 June 2022
Biometric Updated: 14 June 2022
Medical Updated and Passed: 23 June 2022
Eligibility Review Started: 23 June 2022
No update since then

LeeLe

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
No update since then
That's fast. Everyone here applied since May and nothing moves

oMCCa

Jul 14, 2022
Omani living in Oman
(Non SDS)
File lodged: 1 June 2022
Biometric completed: 4 June 2022
Biometric Updated: 9 June 2022
Medical: Not required for Omani citizens
Eligibility review: 11 July 2022

Still waiting, how much time does the eligibility review take?

Fabbitta

May 21, 2022
No update since then
Did you apply from South America?