AviralSharma

Jun 3, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2022
Ask your university when is the due date to send them your approval from IRCC. Some universities / colleges have deadlines for the study permit approval before the start of classes.
I already know the deadline (12th sept) but in the recent past they have extended it by 2-3 weeks due to visa delays.

Deji2000

Apr 2, 2022
Imagine someone don’t get his or her visa before September intake dose that mean the person won’t be allowed to enter Canada anymore please reply guys

JonSnow1084

Jun 21, 2022
SDS Application from India
Application submitted : June 14, 2022
Submission confirmation : June 26,2022
Biometric completed : June 26, 2022
No further updates since then
Do you think I will get SDS approval before September?
Should've applied under Non-SDS, currently they are receiving approvals within a week.

rolanbadris

Jul 7, 2022
I have applied non SDS from Kazakhstan on 4th may, biometric done 5th may and haven’t received any updates since then. It’s already been over 2 months. My study starts 6th September. What are the chances that I will get my study permit in time?

Fabbitta

May 21, 2022
My family got their PPRs today, we applied on May 5th, I received my PPR on May 31, but only me (SDS), today finally my family got approved!
I had to send emails and fortunately they read them!
I applied from Peru

Reactions: Zaid89RM and LeeLe

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
I have applied non SDS from Kazakhstan on 4th may, biometric done 5th may and haven’t received any updates since then. It’s already been over 2 months. My study starts 6th September. What are the chances that I will get my study permit in time?
I am stucked just like you.
04 may application
05 Exam passed

Waiting...

rolanbadris

Jul 7, 2022
I am stucked just like you.
04 may application
05 Exam passed

Waiting...
Have you passed medical already? If not, then you better pass upfront medical, it will speed up your process. I am planning to pass it, because I think, there is a chance that I may not get SP in time.

lusnarvaez

Jul 7, 2022
My application is being processed by the Argentina VO, even though I reside in Chile. There is no way of getting a reply from them and based on what I've read, it seems I'm the only person in the whole world applying through them because I have not seen any other application from Chile, Argentina or Paraguay. So no way of getting a reference from another person to ask about their experience dealing with them.
Hi Geet7.

My husband and I applied from Argentina, for Study Permit and OWP like you.
It's our first application.

Application Submitted: May 28, 2022
Biometrics: June 2, 2022

We don't have answers yet, but today I discovered this forum and I'll be sharing the updates of the process with you.

Reactions: rolanbadris