+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit los Angeles

Manka

Jul 1, 2014
any one who applied for a study permit by mail through the Los Angeles office for fall 2014 from Canada?? lets connect

nour_nrc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
I applied online last Monday

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Hi Manka,

I am planning from LA for study permit along with Spouse Open work permit.

Did you already apply ?

What is the difference between online or mail ?

Is it good to apply study permit and spouse open work permit at same time ?

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
hey friends..finaly I applied student permit online..any idea how long it might take, as per trend..

Nour,

Any update on ur application ?

nour_nrc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
luckyBoy said:
hey friends..finaly I applied student permit online..any idea how long it might take, as per trend..

Nour,

Any update on ur application ?
I applied online on 08/03 and Medical request and submission by 08/18. Passport request on 08/29. But I traveled for urgent issue to my home country (Egypt) then I submitted my Passport to Cairo Visa Office after asking them if it is possible or not because all my address and residency information in the application completely US address. Cairo office said that is okay since I applied online, I can submit my passport anywhere. I Submitted the passport 09/10 and got it back on 09/25 stamped with the Visa but no letter of introduction. I asked about this matter all the applicants said that No Letter of Introduction is needed for applicants after June, 1st.
Thanks God for this quick process
Hope all the best for you guys.
For any information I am here

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Nour,

Pleas help me with below 2 questions :

1: from where did you get the Passport request letter ? I mean the address, my concern here to know who actualy process online applciaiton from USA

2: Few people in forum mentioned that, we have to include a study permit questionaire form along with online applcaiton. When I applied online, nowhere I was asked for this, or mentioned anywhere, So Did you include this in your application, if yes how and where ???

nour_nrc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
luckyBoy said:
Nour,

Pleas help me with below 2 questions :

1: from where did you get the Passport request letter ? I mean the address, my concern here to know who actualy process online applciaiton from USA Online CIC emailed me then I download it from my CIC account

2: Few people in forum mentioned that, we have to include a study permit questionaire form along with online applcaiton. When I applied online, nowhere I was asked for this, or mentioned anywhere, So Did you include this in your application, if yes how and where ??? No just the required documents I did not

nour_nrc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit Online USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
N/A
luckyBoy said:
Nour,

Thanks a lot for the reply..hope u r getting ready for your travel..wish u good luck..
LuckyBoy, thanks for your fruitful feeling, wish you the same

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Friends,

Just got an email from CIC saying "Your application has been updated" but when I login to CIC , no update..is is technical error or some kind of prank...anybody got da same ?

Rocker117

Aug 28, 2014
Guys,
I hv applied to LA paper based. When I am checking on LA website abt status it say " no application returned" pls guide what does that mean ?