+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit - June applicants for sept. Intake 2022 gather here.

Prime_modella

Aug 30, 2022
Since your resumption date is 7th of September, you can still get passport request before that time. I know of a guy whose application was not updated but got passport request yesterday. What is your school deadline for international students to resume?
They did not exactly say even though I kept asking, they just told me to drop my classes by September 30th to receive a full refund from the school fees.

Prime_modella

Aug 30, 2022
Guys any update? school starts in exactly a week from today and I have been refreshing my application page non stop. Sean Fraser said they were going to temporarily stop processing work permits to focus on study permits. Let's hope for a better tomorrow.

Hajarat

Aug 27, 2022
L
Guys any update? school starts in exactly a week from today and I have been refreshing my application page non stop. Sean Fraser said they were going to temporarily stop processing work permits to focus on study permits. Let's hope for a better tomorrow.
Let us pray so. Orientation will start on the 6th of September in my own school but I am still in Nigeria waiting for visa approval. My school even sent me an email that if I fail to secure study permit before 7th of September I will have to defer my admission till September 2023 because my program does not have online classes.

Prime_modella

Aug 30, 2022
L

Let us pray so. Orientation will start on the 6th of September in my own school but I am still in Nigeria waiting for visa approval. My school even sent me an email that if I fail to secure study permit before 7th of September I will have to defer my admission till September 2023 because my program does not have online classes.
Me too babe u am also a Nigerian, my school refused my deferral request and u am on a partial scholarship. I have till 30th of September anyways but I am also preparing my mind for a possible one extra year. It is painful but maybe I will learn to drive and build my resume.

Prime_modella

Aug 30, 2022
L

Which university? When did you apply?

Hajarat

Aug 27, 2022
University of New Brunswick. I applied on the 24th of June,2022. L
Me too babe u am also a Nigerian, my school refused my deferral request and u am on a partial scholarship. I have till 30th of September anyways but I am also preparing my mind for a possible one extra year. It is painful but maybe I will learn to drive and build my resume.
I am also on partial scholarship of 22,000CAD from University of New Brunswick

Hajarat

Aug 27, 2022
Please has anyone seen an update or recieved a reply from IRCC webform?
My University just sent me an email that they have me listed as not attending this fall semester that I should unregister any course I might have registered and remove myself from wait-list. The deadline for international students is 7th of September according to the school.