+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit jamaica

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
Did anyone submit a letter of purpose along with their application? I had already submitted my application before I found out about that. It's not mandatory but it could increase your chances for visa approval.

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Did anyone submit a letter of purpose along with their application? I had already submitted my application before I found out about that. It's not mandatory but it could increase your chances for visa approval.
It's not mandatory but I submitted one with mine. I know of a few people who didn't submit one with their application last year and got through

Tallulah

Oct 13, 2020
It's not mandatory but I submitted one with mine. I know of a few people who didn't submit one with their application last year and got through
Ok that's good to know, i have a gap though so I can see how that letter would be needed in my case. How far have you reach in the process? I just did my biometrics today, so I guess I'll just wait for the update. The lady said that they will send and email to let me know when to come back with my passport. I didn't know i had to go there twice ,ugh!