+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Issues, Please Help!!!

shamal2451

Nov 25, 2020
Hello, I applied for my study permit amendment as there was no any statement in my SP that states I am eligible to work part time. My program which I'm studying now is not a Coop program. But the program that I used to apply for visa was a program which had a Coop term. I sent both my study permit and also the Coop work permit for the amendment. I also sent a letter which state that I have changed my programs in same school. I sent them both LOAs old and the new one. Today I received an email as below. Please help me to know whether is the my SP or a WP? As the new program does not have a Coop term why do the send me a WP? Can I work part time with this ? Please help

Email:
Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure
document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your
application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, .

DOCUMENT TYPE : Permit - WP-EXT / Permis - PT-PROR?

This letter is not valid for travel and is not a permit allowing you to remain in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
**This is an automatically generated letter and does not require a signature.**

contact IRCC

rivaldo33

Mar 8, 2021

I think this is for Work permit extension approval, just wait for ur mail that's coming to postal address

As for visitor extension it comes as this below:-

DOCUMENT TYPE : Permit - VR / Permis - FV

Applied visitor extension for parents for which they got approved and this was mentioned on their pdf letter

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I applied for my study permit amendment as there was no any statement in my SP that states I am eligible to work part time. My program which I'm studying now is not a Coop program. But the program that I used to apply for visa was a program which had a Coop term. I sent both my study permit and also the Coop work permit for the amendment. I also sent a letter which state that I have changed my programs in same school. I sent them both LOAs old and the new one. Today I received an email as below. Please help me to know whether is the my SP or a WP? As the new program does not have a Coop term why do the send me a WP? Can I work part time with this ? Please help

Email:
Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure
document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your
application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, .

This letter is not valid for travel and is not a permit allowing you to remain in Canada.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
**This is an automatically generated letter and does not require a signature.**

contact IRCC
There has been an error. You need to contact IRCC